Double Threat Of Bestfriends

You should've known better than to believe Sunghoon would have let the matter drop

But you have completely forgotten about them the second a delivery of a big box came to your dorm step. The delivery man said it was from someone from the Hwang family and by the time you open it in your room, it was a night gown for the welcoming party for sure.

The gown is beautiful, you can say that, if not a little too bright because of the gold sequin design in the front. In this case, you will certainly never get away from the attention of the people in that event.

And just as you were about to go for a call to Giselle outside, to see if her family is invited, you hadn't really expected yourself to be cornered by Kai and Leo when you had been walking innocently through the hallway.

You had found yourself dragged into a dorm room that must be the one Leo shared with Jungwon and you hands went instantly to someone's neck, tightening it to whoever had pulled you in.

Leo glanced cautiously to your hands and he swallowed nervously, waiting for you to remove it. Your eyes drifted past his shoulder to the two boys behind him and let out a sigh, bringing your hands back to your side.

Jungwon locked the door and you raised an eyebrow; was that really supposed to stop you from leaving?

"I hope the three of you exactly realize how cliche this is", you said, stepping away to sit at one of the smaller couch.

You think you'd best make the most of it while the three watched you incredelously, sharing a look as you stared up at them impatiently.

"Well, I thought you brought me in here to say something? Or is abducting girls is what you just do?", you deadpan at them.

"Don't be stupid", Kai said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall behind him, "I'm much too handsome to resort to that"

You looked at him then, carefully taking in each of his features and Kai, aware of your inspection tilted his head with a cocky smirk. He ran a hand through his hair as though he knew it was enough to make a girl's heart race.

And maybe it was. But it certainly did nothing for you.

"I don't see it", you admitted honestly, making Jungwon snicker from beside the door.

Huening Kai started to protest instantly, falling silent when Leo threw a look in his way.

"Leave it, Kai", Leo reminded him. He looked at you as he approached the couch you were sitting at, "We spoke to Jake"

You propped up your chin with your hand, "And what about Jay?"

"I think you should know that Sunghoon opens up to them about the kiss", Leo revealed too quickly.

Your mouth parted in shock as you whispered, "He really told them?"

The feeling of wanting to punch someone in their beautiful lips is very tempting.