Openness At The Beach Night

The second day continued off well enough with you ignoring the fact Sunghoon left you in the chicken fight

The second day continued off well enough with you ignoring the fact Sunghoon left you in the chicken fight. What even is his reasons to go running all the way back to the villa?

You don't even want to know.

Jay, as he walked at your side, spoke softly of the matter about what you should expect in the welcoming party of your dad in the next month.

For a moment, you regretted asking him because you were faced with an onslaught of details that you weren't ready to face. Of course, you didn't want to be naive to the truth of their world but you don't want not to be prepared, either.

Sighing, you tried to come up with some sort of response when you turn to the corner of the resort as both of you were heading for the souvenir shop and that's when you hear it.

The exact spot before the stores is bursting with echoing jeers from Kai and hooping from Leo. That sound, one that you became familiar from the boys in your neighborhood had your pace quickening.

That cacophony of sound only ever followed a fight taking place between boys and more often than not, it was because of a girl.

As you and Jay got closer into the fight, you heard Jake is calling out Sunghoon to stop and you tried not to sigh. They do need someone to rein him in with a leash.

Pushing through the crowd, you struggled to the front and Jay almost lost you among the people behind you, accepting the hand you extended towards him and he followed you through the mass.

When you finally made it to the front after recoiling from the elbows keeping you back, you panted slightly with the exertion of getting a clear view, then your eyes instantly went to Sunghoon.

He had an American guy, the curly haired one, hauled before him by his shirt. His knuckles turning white from the force, refused to ease and it made you wonder what had set him off. What had caused such a violent reaction?

You had never seen such anger twist his features so horrifically.

"That guy commented how our group was actually bedding you one at a time, so that's why he got pissed off", Jake said when he stepped by in your side.

"And so they said the introvert ones was always the scariest when they're mad", Jay commented, making you look at him, to stop saying that.

You watched then, terrified that Sunghoon was going to do something stupid, as he spoke in lowered voice to the poor guy. Whatever he said, spoken with a smile of all things, had the blood draining out of the curly haired guy's face.

He nodded abruptly and whatever he had responded had Sunghoon dropping him with a satisfied smile.

Jay, watching you silently from beside him, startled you when he shook your arm. Not realizing that you had been so drawn into Sunghoon's drama, you turned curiously towards him.