Dorm Room # 301

The horrible boys in your class was only the least in your problems, you can add the members of the faculty

The horrible boys in your class was only the least in your problems, you can add the members of the faculty. They did not even graced you a simple greetings after class and you felt it in their eyes as you review the lesson plan from your table of how they were questioning your age.

And you knew very well why. Who could imagine an eighteen year old girl was already applying?

They just sucked because it shows you were that smart to enter their numbers this early in the game. If someone were to ask you, you will admit to hating the older members of the society.

Especially the graying ones with wrinkles that they always used as a proof that they were more knowledgeable, so you should respect them, that's what they want.

But you will never abide to this condition nor you would ever allow them to get the better of you, and sometimes the reason is, you can be equal to them based on experience.

And you were proving just that by starting to review the grades of your class.

For someone who had a perfect attendance in detention, Park Jay is surely included in the honors list.

Sim Jaeyun is almost good at everything. He was presented in all of the available extracurriculars.

And the one you were shocked to see, Park Sunghoon is a famous ice skater but this year, he mentioned focusing more on his academics.

Huening Kai is as good as them, you just wonder why this four are told to be the most hardest to teach when they were all achievers. Not any more sooner than later, did you realized why from the records of the teachers who apparently got tired of their shits and quit as soon as possible.

Someone clears their throat from behind you and you turned to see the Principal, Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, standing and watching you in contemplation.

You stop reading the records and immediately stands up to bow at him, "It's nice to meet you, Sir", you say sweetly.

This person was nothing but one of your dreams to meet. You almost wanted to ask him questions about his previous students like Suga, the one famous for his music and his masterpieces of paintings.

"I could say the same, Ms. L/N. You may call me Mr. Bang and now I must tell you this", he said, waving to some of the teachers leaving the room, "Since this is a boarding school, you needed to stay here in a dorm. Is this okay with you?", he asks.

The very thought of it had you feeling an instant revulsion. How can you not if the Principal asked you to stay in a school full of boys?

They better be giving you an accomodation that was far from any of them.

"What if that was not an option for me, Sir?", you asked slowly.

"Then you can't take this job because sometimes we need to keep a tight leash on the students wanting to leave, but they were not allowed to until the weekends", he informs you seriously, and you nodded even if you can't accept it.