The Irresistible Offer

Another month had passed and you would be lying if you said the changes in your life hadn't shocked you in the long run

You see, if you were going to elaborate your past choices to these people, it all amount into anything that would be beneficial in your future. Never would anyone see you dead wasting time for something so worthless.

For one thing, the plan worked into getting Jay as your boyfriend.

If only your past self would see you now, she would tear your hair apart for destroying the image she'd built for years.

But that's the least of your problem because it helped you in getting rid some of the attention from the boys at the Academy.

Jay just doesn't have to find out that you were using him for your own benefit.

This morning, you were working in grading the latest pop quiz for the boys when Jake entered the dorm room, like it was the one he owned instead of the one he shared with Jay.

"Hey sweetheart", he whispers once he sat down at your side, his voice rough and deep, "Don't do it"

You frowned over the paper in your hand as you asked, "Do what?"

"Don't go down with Jay in his bed", he says, making your eyes wide.

"Why would I do that?"

"You guys have already been going out for a month and everyone has theories that he's serious", he tells you and puts his phone down, turning to look at you.

"You can just mind your business and leave me to my work", you said, biting on your lip and focus on the paper of Kai.

"Jay was bragging about it to me in our dorm room", Jake explains and rolls his eyes. You scrunched your nose in disgust.

Why is Jay telling people about your relationship with him? It's not even real in your point of view. He better not get ahead of himself or you'll end it without giving him an explanation.

"Listen, Jake, I know I already accepted you as one of my friends, but it doesn't mean you'll pry in some aspect in my life, okay?", you say, totally serious.

"No!", he exclaims, and then shifted to face you fully, pulling you off the couch.

"Sim Jaeyun, put me down!", you yelped as he brought you up his shoulder, "I'm working!"

"Wait a second", Jake puts you down, but only to shock you when he pulls off his shirt.

You took a step back, gulping down a massive lump from your throat with your eyes widening at him, "I can tell you where you needed to go now. Out that door"

"Ssh", he cuts you off and steps even closer, alerting you to pick up the sleeper from your feet to prepare it as a weapon.

You picked up both of it, trying to scare him with your defensive artillery in your hands, "Jake, calm down and explain to me what are you trying to do?", you asks.

He groans and leans down, pulling you in a flash before throwing your weapons from your hand, "Y/N, please", he leans close to your lips and stops just before your face, staring into your eyes with a smirk on his lips, "I know you want me to. I can see it in your eyes"

For the other girls, it might've worked. He is gorgeous and sweet for a boy. He also has woken you up for every morning if Heeseung wakes up earlier than you did.

It's annoying really, to see him first thing in the morning but it was extremely sweet if you were not scared to admit.

Because of your curiousity, you glanced down at his lips, not answering his demands. They look so soft and pink and they were much shapely than Jay's and Sunghoon's.

All he wants is for you to lean forward and capture it in your own, but you're supposed to go according to your own plan.

Jay has been really distant for the past few days and is busy a lot to whatever role does he have in their family's business. He hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet, so you don't know exactly what the two of you are.

Despite of that issue, he always takes you out on a walk at the beach and it always end up with you getting closer to him.

This reminds you that you shouldn't be kissing other guys while he's busy, even if it was fake, especially not one of his closest friends.

Jake bites down on his lips and the small action have you getting nervous inside, "Please forget about him for now", he says.

You look from his lips to his eyes and noticed that his eyes were different today, and he is looking down at you like he wants nothing but to devour your lips right there.

Before his desires brings him deeper, you attempted to leave and he steps forward, his feet tripping you down, causing for the both of you to fall down on the couch. You shut your eyes as your body hits the soft surface of the mattress.

Jake stops his weight from falling completely into your body by leaning on his arms. It creates a tiny space between your faces at least.

He stares down at your lips, looking badly wanting to remember how it felt in his.

Is it selfish for you to deprive yourself of the guy you'd been wanting to avoid, just because you don't wanto to get hurt? Obviously, it's selfish of you to deny yourself of any form of love life.

It's not like it could be the biggest mistake when your mom once said it could teach you in life even through a heartbreak.

"No", you whisper to yourself and frown at the thought visiting your mind. How can you be so stupid in letting a boy get on top of you?

"Hesitating again, are you?", Jake asked and smiles, his eyes lighting up, "How can I convince you to just let me have this?"

Closing your mouth is the last thing he expected. You don't want him and you can't want him. The word love terrifies you and not even once did Jay mentioned it in your relationship with him, that's why you knew it was safe.

To Jake, it doesn't look like it.

"One kiss, that's it, then I'll leave you alone", Jake promises you, "But by leaving you alone, it doesn't mean that I would allow Jay win over me when it comes to you"

You just nod, not saying anything and thinking all he would do is a peck like the last time. He's so close to you now that it made you close your eyes, and the fact that you can feel his breath now isn't helping at all.

"Thank you", you heard Jake whisper and sensing him leaning down, pressing his lips against yours.

The kiss doesn't start softly like what you expected from him, he kisses you like his life depended on it and the sounds of it had made you respond to him, or whatever the reason was, all you can feel at the moment is the butterflies exploding in your stomach.

He moves his hand and holding it against your waist, sending tingles down your skin. You try to push the thoughts away, focusing not to think you were giving in to a boy.

You have no choice but to kiss Jake, you keep convincing yourself. If you want him to stop hitting on you then this is what you have to do.

This is what you keep telling yourself, knowing in the back of your mind that you really did want to kiss Jake, and it wasn't just to get him to leaving you alone.

Not realizing this would only worsen your risk at the heartbreak it could give.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

What did I just write? Call a priest and shower me with a holy water.

But is it okay? Especially for you, fish girl? You know who you are.