Back to Normal Or Not?

Your return at Bighit Academy was without a fuss

Mrs. Nam went ahead of your roommate and demanded you to go with her in her office, only to ask why you and three of your classmates had suddenly disappeared from the Lotte World.

After explaining to her there was an emergency at home, she let you off with a reminder of letting her know next time.

Sunoo is the first person you see upon entering the dorm room whereas he shook you by nearly jumping into your arms to take you in his arms, saying he had witnessed your kidnapping and hadn't done anything about it than to cry about it to Heeseung.

"And here I am saying his tears won't do anything to save you, that it's useless to cry", Heeseung said from his perch at the dining table in the kitchen, busy on an online game.

"And I replied that he's a useless friend for not being worried", Sunoo exclaims, and the way he pouted to show that he's upset makes you smile a bit.

At least even if everything feels a bit new and changed after meeting your dad's family, there's still them, the familiar friends lightening up your day.

Even if one is now throwing his baby tantrums at the older one who is just enjoying it.

"Why would I worry when Jay already messaged me as to what really happens?", Heeseung blurted out, your feet instantly taking you to him.

And there was you, questioning him quickly if he knows something, "Do you know why I was taken?"

Later is the time for you to haunt Jay for opening that big mouth of his.

"Seriously, you're asking me that?", Heeseung asked you in disbelief, but still not looking up from the laptop, "You're the one to tell us that Mr. Hwang is your dad"

"Ahah!", Sunoo stated like he already get it from you as he then slid into the seat across your roommate, "Does that mean that you're one of us?"

"Like belonging to your cult?", you asked, still sheepish from the statement of Heeseung.

How can you forget? They were the other two person you voluntarily revealed your true identity.

Sunoo gives you a look, "I mean, that you're one of us now, one of the childrens from the elite family", he pointed out knowingly.

"Obviously she is", Heeseung says and closes his laptop then goes inside the bedroom.

By the time he came back, Sunoo is telling you how you'd missed so many things from Lotte World and when Heeseung threw an aesthetic-looking envelope with a familiar seal, only then when your other friend took a pause in his chatter.

It was familiar because you saw it in Hyunjin's laptop a few days ago.

"What's this?", you wonder and picks it up before Sunoo could reach it.