Enter The World Of Elites

Now is definitely not the right time to discuss how you were feeling inside to Sunghoon the moment you see where the event is hold

Maybe you'll take it up with him at another time tonight, when your focus doesn't lie elsewhere.

It didn't even help that Sunoo and Niki immediately enters inside, saying they will find their own families among the tables, so it leaves you alone with Sunghoon.

The welcoming party is hold at one of the biggest luxury hotel, and the sheer height of it along the number of people entering in their best tuxedos and gowns, had managed to strike you to be intimidated.

This isn't your world and why do they have the need to have camera man taking pictures by the entrance as if they were in some kind of a big event such as Met Gala?

On top of that, you find it a bit intriguing and risky to be seen with Sunghoon in one of those pictures.

After you pass through a wide lobby, with Sunghoon leading you to where the party is held, the doors to the ballroom are open to the two of you by two valets, letting the sweet sound of orchestral music accompanied by low chatter flow out into the hall.

When you look inside, however, you don't see any sign of people mingling. Instead, the room is occupied by clustered of people by each long table, as if they were a clan or a family, you think. You spotted Heeseung, Kai and Leo at each of them.

Even the likes of Jungwon is here, already helping himself to a desserts and he looked, for once, a bit mature in his emerald green outfit.

"These are the self-proclaimed elite families", Sunghoon says to you in a low voice, "They like to refer to them as all being closed, but in truth, that only applies if your relations with them would have benefits. They will not show their more defined selves to a stranger upon the first meeting, but with your dad's name in your back, they'll surely likely to stick around"

"Thank you for that", you told him and would basically not know what to do if he weren't here.

But of course, in order to save face and want to avoid as much as ridicules, you walked inside with your head held high and stick close to Sunghoon as he saunters into the room.

All eyes were immediately turn onto the two of you and he flashes the biggest smile in response.

Frankly, it's a little disturbing to see him with such an expression, considering the way he usually acts so shy around new people

"And who is this girl?", one woman walked close to you, looking you up and down with her shining curious eyes, "I, for one, would love a personal introduction"