Before The Party

The big day is here

The big day is here.

No matter how much you want to erase it from your mind or to forget it would ever happened with you being forced to attend, it was now coming here to greet you so fast and shocking like a freight of train.

In the hours leading up to the welcoming party, a make up artist came for you in the dorm and she had a field day being approached by the boys, asking for her to fix them as well.

Of all the person you'd met, she's actually so welcoming and she was expert in make up and in fixing the hair of Jake who wore a red coat while Sunghoon is brown with Jay looking the most expensive in his overall black outfit on top of a light brown suit.

By the time the make up artist find out that those boys were actually attracted to you, she had Heeseung pushing them out of the room because she says she'd like to wow them after she's done with you.

Usually, you refused to let anyone touch your face with the poison they called make up. It seemed like a terrible waste of all the effort she'd put into helping you to get ready when you'll pull out your plan at midnight.

But today was one of the rare exception that you'd accept the offer.

She was over the moon at your willingness to be her model and she eagerly moved around you, putting touches here and there as she went. By the time she was finishing, Heeseung entered the room, his eyes widening as you gestured for him to take the dress laid out in the bed.

"They're already waiting for you in the living room", he says before his eyes went down to the dress, recognizing it, "You would really chose Sunghoon's gift over your dad's?"

"It was more to my taste anyway", you said meaningfully. The dress Sunghoon bought you went down to your knees.

The midnight blue skirt balloons up a bit like it was imitating a princess's dress and the strap is down to your shoulder, likely inspired by Belle of Beauty and the Beast.

The front, much to your horror did not leave to your imagination of how much it cost, it's full of white gemstones trailing down to the waist and the back had you asking the make up artist to tie it for you in a big ribbon.

The shoes were Jake's last minute gift, it was a strappy sandals to be clear and it's as shiny as two crystals stones.

When Heeseung asked you to look at the mirror, you see your hair is pulled back into an elegant half-bun and between that, and the make up, you felt completely unlike of yourself.

"You look like a Princess", Heeseung says, clasping his hands together delightedly and you smile, a bit shy to your godmother that is him.

But even you have to admit that it's true.

"You better go out there", he added, glancing up at the clock, "We don't want to give the lovesick trio a heart attack"

"I hope not", you hated the way you actually sounded so shy for once.