First Day Of Foundation

Foundation Day from the way the others talk about it sounds an enjoyable day for everyone

Everywhere you go to the Academy, you can hear them making it sound like it would be the biggest event of the year. There was no even complaints when all the faculty staffs asked the students help in the preparation of the booths.

The people they even payed to fix the decorations of the school colors around the main yard is walking around in big numbers and they were made to hang around a large tarpaulin of Namjoon's group visiting in the last day along the girl group named Gfriend.

On the way to help your classmates in your classroom, you witnessed so many things that you were not used to. There's Jungwon, Sunoo and Niki giving you a sample of their toy products from their booths.

The guys like Yeonjun and Soobin is joining forced with this Taehyun and Beomgyu is selling their different breads at hand.

The one who asked for your number named JJ with his section literally went all out with their arcade machines in their booth.

But what made you laugh the most is the thirteen guys from the year ahead of you, it looks like the one who keeps singing from the center of them is forcing the others to be his backup dancers.

Their theme is like a music show and their booth name is Seungkwan and his friends.

There is also the ones from the alumnis who went to visit and joins the festivity by giving out free shirts or anything whatsoever you really accepted once they came onto you.

"You can have it all, pretty lady", one of them says in his sweet voice, but he sounded so nice and you can see his name from his visitor's Id.

Hwang Minhyun, you'll certainly remember that along his gentlemanly face.

The gift pack they give you is full of skin care, and a gift card from Nature's Republic which you would just give away to Sunoo, since you know how that boy is addicted to keep his skin pretty as his face.

By the time you reached the classroom, your eyes were already filled with so much amazement from this school especially after seeing the gates were open up for anyone who wanted to enjoy the fair.

And yet all the fun was inside the room for real at the sight of your five classmates standing around in their maid outfits.

"Oh my god, what's with the faces?", you asked, but was already chuckling when they all turned around to face you.

Their goal is to make you feel guilty, but the room was instantly filled with your laughters. How can you stop it? Anyone would not be able to stop themselves at how their appearances now can put giggles in their faces.

"At least, I can be a cute rabbit myself", Kai claimed from in front of the mirror they brought, his hand booping the cute tail in his skirtt.

"Does lion really suits me?", Leo asked from his seat, still fixing the headband on top of his hair.