Judgement Is Not The Answer

Just how you were going to face your dad one-on-one without ever sniding at him?

You filled the moments of waiting for him with exploring their house, wondering if you were welcome to walk around as you see fit, as it had been in your childhood to be a priority wherever he is.

Of course, the house is big that you were afraid for a second that you might get lost but the exploration helped keep your mind sane. If you didn't occupy your brain, then you would begin to wonder if you really have what it takes to face his world in the welcoming party.

Making your way through the second floor of their house, you looked over the several doors that greeted you, most of them are closed. But, still you first reached the door handle the instant you heard the maids downstairs is announcing the arrival of their Master Hwang.

This one thankfully wasn't locked as you push the door open and head inside. Only for you to still at the doorway when Hyunjin, standing behind a littered desk, looked up at you in surprise.

It looks like you stumbled in his own bedroom in accident.

"Am I bothering you?", you asked, watching as he collected the papers that were scattered around in a pile and placed them inside a drawer.

He didn't look like someone who had been caught doing something anyone shouldn't see, but you didn't doubt that he was trying to hide something.

"What are you trying to hide from me?", you asked, refusing to minced your words.

"Isn't it the time for you to meet dad in his bedroom?", he answered instead, setting the drawers closed.

You hold his eyes and knowing exactly what he was trying to do, so you shut the door behind you and rested your back agaisnt the door, choosing to linger longer.

"What are you trying to hide from me?", you repeated steadily.

Just as steadily and just as firmly, he wouldn't back down, "You aren't supposed to be here in my room"

"I will not leave until you let me see what you're hiding", you stated more seriously, showing him you're not someone to play around with.

He hadn't even seen the worst of you if he thinks what happened a few hours earlier is the worst of you, then he's extremely wrong.

"It's none of your business", he said, but despite of his words, he lifted one paper from his drawer and held it out towards you.

As you walked further into the room, you accepted it and recognized all the family names there in a heartbeat. It was all the surnames of the students from your school. You have no idea why he was listing them but the Park's and Sim were written on the top, showing their importance for sure.

"Why do you have this list?", you asked, lifting your eyes from the paper briefly before approaching his desk.

Hyunjin moved out of the way, still not speaking a word as you worked on to look in his open monitor that he may have been looking before you enter.