Her Triple Problems

Love is really a very dangerous thing

The claws of it was something you'd never imagine would take it's bite on you at this age. You thought at first, it will never come in your bitter story and you swore to your mother, you might reach thirty without experiencing for your lips to be devoured by at least three boys now.

Was it a blessing or a curse in disguise? You'll soon find out for yourself enough.

There is a sudden knock in the door during the make out and you immediately push Jake off of you, causing for him to fall down the floor and coming back to your senses as faster as the thunderous light in your mind.

"Who is it?", you shout, sitting up in the couch with a frown.

Jake glares at you as he stands up from the floor, rubbing on his back and you just response by raising up a hand as a way of apology.

"Hey babe, it's me", Jay shouts from the other side of the door and your eyes widen in fright for the first time.

What have you done kissing his own friend behind his back?

"Don't you dare exposed what we did to him", you hissed at Jake before running to the door and pulled it open.

Jay smiles when he sees you at the doorway, then he pulls your waist closer to him and presses his lips against yours, as though it was his most favorite thing to do.

You kiss him back for a few seconds, and the thought of being kissed by two guys in just a span of seconds managed to confused you for a moment.

When you pulled away, you noticed him frowning and his grip on your waist gets tighter, "Why do your lips taste different today?"

You go silent, feeling a lump in your throat, "What does that mean?", you asked, eyeing Jake from behind to stop chuckling to himself.

Jay chuckles, "Are you using a lip gloss now?", he leans forward and kisses you again quickly, then pulls back at your lack of response.

"Maybe", you frown, not knowing what else is there to say. Should you lie to him?

He isn't really your real boyfriend or anything. This is not even the time to question whether you feel something for him or it was just all a lie as well.

"Anyway, I'm taking you out again tonight, so get ready and we'll be with our friends, don't worry", Jay winks at you and lightly pat you in the cheeks then walks back to their room, leaving you standing in doorway.

You turned around, walking back inside your room and only to see Jake finally wearing his shirt.

His eyes were playful now, but he didn't do anything. He just said something that puts you to the point of no return.

"I'll be there as well, ready to steal you the time he removes you from his sight"

How can you be a woman, crushing all men under your boots if this was the one happening?