Overdramatic Worries

You were terrified, absolutely terrified in going to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test

Not only because you had no idea what you'd do if you're pregnant - your instant thought is to go visit your mom, but what would she say in this situation?

You really couldn't be too sure if she would judge you in going to an all boy's school and only to get pregnant after a few months of staying in there.

There was also the lingering possibility of you being removed from your job. What would you do if the entire academy found you were pregnant?

Or alternatively, if they found out that there was a possibility of you being pregnant because of someone else in their school?

It wouldn't take long for the name Park Jay alongside your own to circulate. Even if you weren't sure yourself if something did happen.

As a makeshift solution, you headed straight for the library and toward their most hidden corner to hide from the population of the monkey gossips such as Sunoo himself. And so here you were, looking through the history of how the bathrooms were made and praying that no one would saw you here.

For another hour, you draw out another book about the Roman Empire's fall, and only at that very unfortunate moment, you heard male voices coming from the shelf behind.

Acting quickly, you ducked further into that section and doing your best not to be seen. However, unable to help yourself, you peered around the books to see who was on the other side.

In your opinion, you really have the most horrendous luck in the whole universe.

No one else would have as bad luck as you because you were certain that no one else would find themselves being repeatedly near the person she was trying to avoid. Maybe there was a sacrifice or something you could do to increase your luck?

Like sacrificing the life in your womb, if that was possible.

You certainly needed it seeing Jay, Sunghoon and Jake with Kai were standing on the other side.

Perhaps you could slip away without earning attention to yourself? That would've been an option if you weren't in the corner of the library and didn't have to walk past them in order to get away.

And it definitely would've been an option if you didn't manage to hear your name, so you lingered in your hiding place, hoping they wouldn't see you eavesdropping.

"You should've seen her this morning, guys", Kai said teasingly, leaning against a bookshelf and addressing Jake who was browsing through the books, "It took her forever to sneak out of your dorm room, thinking no one did see her but we were just watching from the kitchen"

They'd seen you! You weren't sure if you were more angry that you'd put an unnecessary effort not to be seen.

With a teasing smile, Kai approached Jay who pushed him away with a groan, "Just what did you two get up to last night that Y/N was in your bed?"