Her Plan Two Begins

Learning is the key to success

No matter what happens and what people say about your unremarkable enthusiasm in learning, their comments never stopped you from being the top of the class.

It's either your win and their loss.

They were just all damn too bitter because they knew deep inside, they will never be better than you are.

This is the same reason why you find it so boring while waiting for the teacher during your exams today. All of your classmates in the total of four felt this day as a huge weight over their shoulder but you were the exception.

If anything, you know you can ace this because you've been studying quite well and now that you're not with Jay or any other guy, you have time to focus on what's more important.

It's the only reason you were here in the first place.

You were pretty sure the stuff you were learning in this school was already university level, but why does it feel like you already knew about it from last year?

This school is kind of stupid because why would they make you a student when they can just hire you? The lessons of theirs were now all too basis for your taste.

Your eyes slowly scan the classroom and it ends up reaching Jay who was texting in his phone with a smile. That's good for him then.

You take your eyes off of Jay, and turn to look at Kai who is also using his phone. Jake is sitting at the back with Sunghoon, and he is just breaking pieces of his eraser to pass the time and throwing the pieces at his bestfriend's head who were too damn stupid for trying to sleep in class.

You chuckle at the adorable sight then turned to Heeseung, who is sitting next to you and playing League of Legends by himself. He was only asked to be here to check if the others would cheat.

"I win", he fist his pump up in the air and you roll your eyes at his childishness.

"How the hell can you keep an eye on us with that?", you asks sarcastically.

"I know no one will cheat in this class", he whispers under his class and it made you laugh.

He look away from his phone and winks at you, but any reply from you is interrupted by the teacher bringing the exam papers in. She didn't even bat an eye by you sitting at the front.

"Place your phones up here in the desk and we shall start the exams", she says to all of you monotonously, and then sat in her chair, waiting for all of you to come up one by one.

Heeseung was one of the protestant among the five evolutions of testosterone in the room. He tried to explain that he was just a tutor that was assigned there, but the teacher was not having it, so he was forced to surrender his phone in the end

Damn, this school is the epitome of stupidity, not prestige, you roll your eyes at the thought and quickly placed your phone in the table before looking happily at your exam papers.