The Roommate Is A He

After managing to get rid of Jay once he already brought you to the third wing, you reluctantly stop in the hallway first

After managing to get rid of Jay once he already brought you to the third wing, you reluctantly stop in the hallway first. Now you were just looking around and listening to the other noises from the other rooms.

You were questioning your only options in the moment. If you reject this offer, you'll need to fight with the other applicants that was much older than in you in the other schools. If you stay here and endure the company of the boys, everything will be free.

Mom will be so happy to hear it, of course. How can you remove that hope from her just because you hated the existence of the opposite sex?

There is a cough from behind you and you spin around to see Mrs. Nam standing by the door. In her hands, she holds a toiletries and all of them bears the insignia of the school.

"We have received a bad news earlier, Ms. L/N. Unfortunately, we can't accept you until you fully finish a year in this school", she says, smiling like it was the most exclusive offer.

"Wait.. you're firing me now without a thought?", you asked, nearly panicking.

She holds up a hand, "No, in fact, we are inviting you to this school for free, but being a girl going here knowing that...", you nods, not needing her to explain, "but we still love you to be here. In that way, you can still earn by tutoring the same boys you met this morning"

"Ugh, I..", you bite your lips from making a comment about boys she was proud to mention.

The offer would be insane for you to even thinking of rejecting it. It also feels like a dream come true. Due to being an all boys school, you can't enroll here when you wanted to. On top of that, you don't like wasting time.

Time is gold for you. Any second, minutes or even hours matters and the education they have is a topnotch. You don't know how prestigious school works, but you do not need to find out, all you want is the increase you will have in getting a much higher income in the future.

"Thank you. I'm staying here then", you said with a smile to her.

"Great, you can go home after this to get your stuff and I'll make you schedule to the classes you will be attending with the special section", she says, sounding concern at the end of her sentence.

"Special section?", you asked curiously. She's making it sounds like it was a bad thing when the word special is nice.

"That's the same boys you were teaching... Mr. Bang put you there himself because the students there were only four in total and any problems to come will be easy to manage"

"But why is it called special section?", you couldn't imagine someone like Jay would be in that section.

"They're all clever and excelling in their own chosen subjects especially Park Jay and Sim Jaeyun, although because they were rich kids, they're still brats but I can assure you, the one named Sunghoon is quiet enough for you to no worry about", she says and nods as if this was just all a simple thing.