Her Biggest Fear Returns

Following the events of you being almost raped by your own schoolmates is the rumors to come

At least in the case of your five classmates, your relationship with them has improved for the better.

There were even an unspoken agreement that anyone is not to talk about the issue, but the other boys from other sections can't keep to themselves either.

It was all really confusing on your part and you wondered whether Mr. Kang just hate you or not for suggesting to remove you from the school instead of expelling the three boys who went after you.

Well, a pity for him, you got the last laugh because Jay, Sunghoon and Jake with Huening Kai being the sons of the benefactors of the school didn't let it happened.

Their parents defended you and the happy ending is seeing the boys who nearly assaulted you packing their bags, and saying goodbye to Bighit Academy forever.

Once everyone had long gone to their dorms and with you arriving from the guidance's counsellor, Heeseung waited for your return with Sunoo.

As soon as they see your classmates with you planning to enter the room, they shooed them away before locking the door on their faces and their reason is, it's honestly touching.

They said this is your time to be with your friends for now.

"It's all fixed now, guys", you stated with a satisfied smile to Sunoo and Heeseung.

The sound of your reassuring voice stopped them from talking to each other. Their heads shot up from checking you if there were any scratches, and they were thundering towards you in an instant, pulling you down to sink with them in the softness of the couch.

Sunoo burrowed his head into your neck, crying out an apology about the issue, "Sorry, it has to happened to you for being a girl"

You had taken to leaning against the couch as your back began to ache from their weights, and both of them removed their heads from both side of your necks just before placing them in your shoulder as if drained of their physical strength.

"I should have helped you too if only I was there", Heeseung said eventually.

"Heeseung", you said gently, making him look up at you and showing you his eyes is full of concern.

"We can't help it, you're like a nice noona to me and if that really occurs, I don't know what I would do to myself", Sunoo agreed with him.

All of their words were such a refreshing addition after hearing from your class section that they will protect you from now on.

Never had you felt this important other than hearing from your mom that she will never leave you side, unlike of the other parent.

"I'm okay", you reassured them, rubbing subtly on your cheek to wipe the lone tear, "I'll be okay because you're here with me"