The Visit Of A Sister

Enough is enough

Enough is enough. Crying would not help your situation, but an avoidance could.

You said so to Jay who even in his ridiculous outfit managed to be serious and there's also the issue of making him closed his mouth to his friends as to who is Mr. Hwang.

The last thing you would want to happen is for them to ask questions.

But surely, you being you, would have just your mouth tightly shut about the topic.

So you had a bit of an emotional edge when it comes to him. Maybe that was a bit of understatement but you'd swore to your child self that you'll not forgive him, not then and surely, not even at this point.

But there was, of course, a downfall to it all.

Like the fact that one way or another, the secrets will be out for everybody in this school to wake up in it being spread one day.

For now, you were trying to resist the pull of the dark truth as you look down at the cardboard box in your hand, and looked back to the swarm of customers around your booth with Sunghoon the dancing Penguin welcoming them all from out the tent.

The shelves for the sweets and desserts were now almost near to being empty, so you push your way through the haggle of girls belonging to the visitors, all of them can't contain their giggles as they watch your cute waiters in their maid costumes.

"The puppy one is totally cute", one said, holding out her phone and is taking a video of Jake.

Jake is possibly the most brightest server they could ever ask for while the others are just barely bringing themselves to smile and to get along with their customers.

The throng of girls didn't mind so long as they can take a picture with any of them.

"You'll pay for this", Jay muttered to you when he passed by and is about to get another table with girls screaming for him to come faster.

You shake your head at his empty threat, then apologized as you went through the bustle before restocking the shelf in record time for Leo who smiled behind the cashier and nodding to you in thanks for the help.

"Kai is really enjoying this?", he muttered as well, gesturing to your classmates who were now walking around with his polaroid camera.

Every films from it was quite pricey, so he's certainly enjoying as this side entertainment would all go down to his pocket while making the characters of his pictures frowns even more.

After ducking out of a small group of childrens to avoid being attacked in their desire to get at Jake the puppy because that boy did have a company. His dog, Layla, is another hit for the customers.

They said Sunghoon does have a dog as well, but even if they asked him to bring her, he refused by saying he wouldn't want to give his precious dog a scare with all this many people in place.