His Cryptic Warning

The hours following the conversation with an annoying ice skater, you were still being pressured by Jay to stay awake even if it was already so late in the night

Jay had no idea you have a plan on leaving alone and you were not worried if he's going to search you all night in all the rooms available at the hotel. Besides, you were not serious about him and the skinny dipping scares you to the point of messaging Heeseung to get you.

Or rather that had been the plan.

You didn't expect for Sunghoon to find out, let alone to confront you in the middle of your walk towards the entrance of the resort. Now you were standing in front of a condescending glare from an ice skater that reminds you of a wretched penguin.

He didn't do no justice for them, though. They all look so cute in your opinion, but him? Let's place that topic in another day.

"Where do you think on going?", he asked, eventually giving up on glaring at you, like you were his children.

"How did you even notice me here?", you asked, meeting his eyes briefly.

"I spotted your figure creeping out of the hotel room", he lowered his voice as a group of crew passed by, their eyes flickering inquisitively between the two of you.

"And that's your business because?", you started with a teasing smile, reaching out to pat his cheek. He shook it off.

"Just answer that question, woman", Sunghoon looked down at you, the weight of his stare rooted you down in the spot, "Are you planning on cheating with Jay?"

"Of course, I'm not!", you exclaimed, stepping closer to him, "How can you even think that?"

There was a smile playing on his lips, "Cheat with him. He deserves it", he stated.

"Why would I do that?", you asked as you get weirded out by him.

"And just what is your type then?", he says, just an arm was slung around your waist and pulling you into a broad chest.

You looked up to him, "I don't know what my type is. Certainly not a childish guy like you", you smirked at the scowl in his face.

Sunghoon chuckled, leaning down to press in your lips and only for you to cover your mouth with your hand, "Don't cry to me when you found what is he all about"

"Oh please", you muttered, completely pulling away from him, "No boys would make me cry, I would make sure of that"

Sunghoon was silent again and you couldn't help but roll your eyes. He was only this silent if he was overthinking things, making you nudge him in the side to snap him out of his thoughts.