• Chapter 6 •

While preparing breakfast for Woobin and yourself, you decided to tease him a little

While preparing breakfast for Woobin and yourself, you decided to tease him a little. He was currently shoving a plate of pasta down his throat when you popped up the question.

"How was the date?" He nearly choked on his pasta when he saw you wiggling your eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Noona!! Don't say it like that. Well, I got stood up" he answered, embarrassed by the fact that a girl didn't even try giving him a chance and didn't show up. You giggled to yourself knowing full well it'll tease Woobin to no length.

"So where were you the whole night?" you question him. He stilled for a moment but then answered "I was with my friends. Drinking the betrayal away" he dramatically stated and both of you ended up in a fit of laughter.

"Anyways, did you hear about the murder last night? I heard it's another one of them. The members of J-corp" Woobin suddenly said to pick up your interest in the subject.

"J-corp..?" you questioned, tilting your head.

He nodded and started explaining it to you. "There is an association that goes by the name of J-corp. It mainly deals in Armed weaponries, drugs, assassinations. In short, all sorts of illegal stuff. The members are high profile business tycoons on the outside because no one can bat an eyelash on them. They have got money and power" You were listening to him while munching on your sandwich.

"How many are they?" you asked again.

"No one actually knows. But it's been a rumor that there are 6 of them and one is their leader. No one has seen their leader though. They sounded deadly but with how they've been dying, I don't think they're even close" Woobin casually chuckled after finishing. You nodded your head at the information.

"Well, I better get going. Those bills aren't gonna pay themselves. See ya" and with that, Woobin went out of the apartment. You were still eating, taking in all the information he gave you. After eating and getting ready for college, you left the house too.

At college

It was the first day of your internship and you were excited but all your excitement went down the drain when you arrived at the college about 40 minutes late. It was traffic and it was no good of an excuse but you had to go to your mentor and tell him the truth. Thankfully, he didn't ask many questions and started the lecture right away.

"As everyone of you knows what groups you are assigned to so we will be starting the work from today" The professor said and flipped through the pages of the file in his hand.

"Which group did you apply for?" It was Taehyung. You didn't realise when he came in the auditorium and moreover, sat beside you. He looked sleepy but this was his appearance most of the days as he is always sleeping in the lectures.

"Pottery" You answered. You were really perplexed at first to join this program because both pottery and sculpture excites you while all other courses are just blant. But at last, you went along with pottery.