• Chapter 12 •

Back at University

Back at University

"Y/N!!" After bidding goodbye to Taehyung at the gates, you started walking toward your class when you heard someone calling you from behind. It was Sana. She was jogging towards you which made you halt in your steps. 

"H..hi!" she heaved. With all the running, her breathing was unusual. 

"Hey, relax! Take a deep breath!!" you asked, rubbing her back. She took a deep breath before speaking again. 

"Where is Taehyung? Did you see him?" she asked out of nowhere. You were taken aback by the sudden question but answered anyway. 

"He said he had to meet someone. He'll be back soon. Why?" You asked. Her face instantly glowed in a deep shade of red at this and she started stuttering.

"Yeah...umm.. I have to tell him something important" Her face became flushed immediately. It took you a few minutes to figure out the real reason but when you did, your lips curled up into the widest grin possible and you started teasing her. 

"Ohh!! I know. You want to tell him that you like him, don't you? You're in love with Kim Taehyung" you nudged her arm with your elbow, teasing her while doing so. She became a blushing mess at your words and tried so hard to control her thumping heart. 

"Shut up!! It's not like that. I only have a crush on him" she stated obviously flushed. You were enjoying her flustered self way too much so you teased her some more. She pushed you away lightly and started walking towards the classroom.

"Taehyung and Sana sitting on a tree. KISS… " 

"Oh shut up Y/N! It's not like that" Sana said but it was obvious that she was blushing like crazy. You cracked into another fit of laughter as you saw her pulling her mask up and hair over her face in an utterly failed attempt to hide her crimson red cheeks. 

After pulling her leg for a few more minutes, you finally decided to go to your class. Theater was always something that fascinated you. The way of expressing one's true self without tons of camera and makeup and a lot other stuff always thrilled you in a Way you never knew. 

"What do you want to major in?"Hoseok asked as you were laying on top of him after an eventful night.

"Theatre" you simply replied. He was a fan of theatre since you remember. He'd sometimes make you act out a particular Romeo and Juliet scene because of how much he loved you acting and only because of that you wanted to major in theatre. 

"I will be your first spectator one day" he mumbled, pulling aside your hair and planting a deep kiss on your lips. It was always like that. He was your biggest fan, your most loyal supporter and you loved him for that. 

"Y/N??" you were jerked up from your thoughts with a deep voice. It was Taehyung's voice which woke you up from a trance. After the final lecture, you decided to have lunch before moving for the pottery class. Taehyung joined you after Sana begged to have a word with him. You know what it was about so you didn't interfere and walked alone to the cafeteria and that's where sudden thoughts of your late fiance clouded your mind.