• Chapter 17 •

"Y/Nieee ~ there you areeee" Taehyung was absolutely drunk, disgustingly reeking of alcohol

You didn't know when he said he'd bring dinner, he meant this. A half awake Taehyung with a bag of takeout in one hand and a half empty - half full soju bottle in another. He threw his body on yours the moment you opened the door. You were caught off guard with the sudden action but caught onto him nonetheless. Call it reflex!!

"You've got to be kidding me Kim Taehyung!" You huffed looking at his state. "Why did you drink too much? Ugh.. God! You're heavy!!" You said practically dragging his body over yours to the living room.

"I'm sowwy Y/N Taehyung~ie likes to dwinkk when he's nervous" oh not the third person. You were terrible at handling drunk people and when they start addressing them as the third person, you'd give up. But now is not the time to give up as your friend was stupid drunk in your living room.

"Tae… sit here. I'll bring you some water. Stay here okay" you firmly said once you've successfully made him sit on the couch.

Taking the take out bag from the table and the soju bottle in your hands, you cautiously walked into your kitchen. Keeping one eye on him so he couldn't throw up or make a mess of the room, you filled the glass of water. Soon there was no noise from the area so you glanced over to catch him drifting to sleep. 

You took a breath of relief and started rummaging through the cabinets of your small kitchen for some hangover medicines and finally found one. You walked back to where he was splayed on the couch - or you thought he was on the couch- Taehyung was gone. Where?? You didn't know. 

The front door was locked so he couldn't have gone out. You were in the kitchen so he was not there either. The only places left were your and Woobin's bedrooms and the balcony. You hurriedly checked the bedrooms to find no sign of the drunk idiot.

Then you proceed towards the balcony. And there he was. Sitting on the wooden chair by the side of a big flower pot. His eyes are on the verge of closing.

"Taehyung!"  You walked towards him with the glass of water. He looked at you and smiled. Took the glass and the pill from your hands and gulped it down in an instant.

"Better?" You asked. He only nodded and patted the space beside him on the chair for you to sit. Once you were beside him, you started speaking.

"Why did you drink so much Tae?" You asked, looking at him. He was looking at the sky. It was void and black. No stars or moon or any speck of light visible in the vast body.

"My ex came back today," he started. You looked at him muddled but said nothing and waited for him to continue.

"I hated seeing her In front of me after everything she did. I didn't know what to do. She was being all Ren and I was getting lost and everything went onto become blurry and then you called…" he took a pause. His eyes darted towards you. The blabbering dying down on his tongue the moment his eyes landed on yours.