• Chapter 35 •

When Taehyung woke up the next morning, he was all alone in his bed. He looked around for you but couldn't spot you. But then the sound of water running in the shower indicated that you were in there. He quickly pulled on his sweatpants and made his way to the kitchen to make you coffee until you were taking a shower.

The water cut off and you came out with a white shirt draped around your body and a towel wiping excessive water from your hair. The shirt became see-through once you walked into the kitchen with the water drops on your skin.

"Morning" you whispered, kissing his nape from behind and wrapped your arms around his naked waist from behind.

"Morning love. Did you sleep well?" He asked like an awesome host. You nodded your head with a humm following and then walked over to his front. "What are you making?" You asked, popping a cashew in your mouth from the counter.

"Coffee for now. I'm a terrible cook so we'll have to go for takeout" he said with a quiet giggle. The coffee maker was making a mild noise when he turned over to put you on top of the counter.

"Mhmm" he started running his fingers up and down your thighs and parted them to make a place for himself.

"I have to go to the hospital today. Woobin's mother has an appointment" you said in a low voice, trying your hardest to not moan with his sinful ministrations on your neck.

"Hmm. I'll drop you" he rasped. He completely forgot that he had to go to your house to search for Woobin's things.

"I can go by myself," you said, pushing him back slightly. His hair that had grown out to come all over his eyes was blocking your view to his pretty eyes. You pulled them aside and tucked them behind his ear "You can head back to the station" you said tracing his eyebrows with your index finger and then slowly coming down to his lips and jaw.

"Hmm~" he spoke in a hushed tone. You pecked his lips once and took the cup of coffee from beside. He also took it and traded the breakfast with a makeout session.

Ever since he had confessed to you, it felt like you two have become some kind of horny teenagers. Always hungry for each other and not wasting any chance to get on each other's throat, romantically.

After lazing around for another 40 minutes, you both got ready and left his place. He dropped you at the crossing for you to take a bus and left for his workplace. You took the next bus and left for the hospital as well.

At Seoul Police Headquarters

"Here's your warrant Miss Kim. I suppose this has something to do with the murder case" the CIA chief handed Ren a sheet of paper. She had asked for a search warrant as well and the chief managed to sanction two. One of Ren and another one for Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim, here's your search warrant. Don't make me regret this you two! Keep your differences aside for once" he said, glaring at the two of them. Both confusedly looked between each other and the chief but got discarded soon.

"I'll be visiting Woobin's place and since Y/N is not home. It'll be easier, '' Taehyung said to Ren.

"I'm going there as well," she informed him. Even though they could have gotten one warrant for searching the entire place, they got two. It didn't settle well with Taehyung but he didn't question her to avoid any conflicts.

"We can go together," Ren offered. Taehyung took his gun, a few poly bags for evidence collection and his ID card. Ren took the same things and put them in her jacket's pocket and walked out following Taehyung.

They entered the car and soon were on the road. Taehyung felt bad for not informing you before and entering your house like that but he had no other choice. It was his duty and nothing was above his job for him.