• Chapter 19 •

The days passed by quickly

The days passed by quickly. The pottery classes were coming to an end with a presentation due next week and you had your usual theatre lectures hovering over you.

Taehyung was still ignoring you at his best and was purposely skipping college, at least that is what you believed. It's been almost 4 days since he attended any of his classes so you concluded it was because he didn't want to face you or you facing him for that matter.

While on the other hand for Taehyung… Well, It was a different case for him.

"Will you get out of my way? I'm working" Taehyung asserted in a voice that was a little sharper than he was used to using. Obviously his crooked and verbally punchable ex girlfriend was agonizingly getting on his nerves.

"We're in this together love" oh the nickname was boiling his blood.

"We're nowhere together. Just get away and let me do this" he once again glared at the girl who's not taking hints that he doesn't want her around anymore and despised her being anywhere near.

"You know that girl you've been toying around with these days, she came here" now that piqued his interest. You came to the station and he didn't know. How? And more importantly why?

As if she could read his mind and the questions erupting in his head, she said "I called her here. She was there in the forest when Mo Chang was killed, witness interrogation you know" she casually sat on the chair opposite to his own on the other side of the desk.

"I have to say. She is pretty though. Can't say the same for her being innocent. Is she enough for you?" She asked. Taehyung was not talking to her but every word she's uttering was registering itself in his mind.

"Oh come on! Tae, you can't still be mad at me after 2 years" she whined, playing with the one strand of hair she had on her forehead. Taehyung suddenly looked up from the file he was working on.

"How difficult is it for you to understand that I don't want to talk to you? I am not mad at you Ren, I simply hate you" he was spitting fire at this point. He didn't want to have her near him and hearing her talk trash about you was really not the thing he had planned this morning to do.

"Easy tiger. Don't bite" she smirked at her remark.

"Anyways, there are a few things the chief wants to discuss with you. He wants to start everything over again with a fresh set of eyes" she said while getting up from the chair. Taehyung still didn't say anything and continued doing his work.

His attitude irritated Ren and she huffed her way out of Taehyung's office. After a while, he got a call from Seokjin saying he's needed in the conference hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire week went by Jay hanging out with Sana. Trying his absolute best to find as much as he could about Taehyung and the girl he likes. Sana didn't actually talk about them a lot and that fact alone irritated him to the brim. He took her on a total of 5 dates in 7 days which was a lot for him because he had other personal stuff to do as well.