Chapter 29

Lucio

I did as promised.I took my woman to a candle light dinner and now she's tossed over my shoulder as I take her upstairs.I place her down on the floor and wrap my hand around her neck as I slam my lips against hers.She moans and whimpers into the kiss as I make my way down her neck.I slide her blazer off her shoulders and rip her shirt open staring at her black lace bra.I kiss each mound before she pulls me back to her lips.

I open her pants and cup her sex before rubbing her bud feeling the wetness soaking her panties.
"Lucio please." She begs and I insert my fingers into her wet pussy.I walk her to the bed not breaking the kiss as I pump my fingers into her faster.Her nails dig into my shoulders as her back arches and she tightens around my fingers.I suck on her neck leaving my marks and I smirk knowing she might try to stab me tomorrow when she sees her neck and chest littered with them again.

I remove my fingers and she watches me with hooded eyes as I lick them clean.
"Undress and touch yourself." I tell her and she teasingly removes all her clothing and lay bare before me.She rubs her hand over her breasts before pinching her nipples.I watch as her hand travels to her sex before she rubs her clit and fingers herself

I undress feeling my dick harden at the sight of her bringing herself to another climax.
"Good girl." I say to her as I kiss her lips and she begs for more.

"Who's in charge?" She frowns not answering and I run my length against her wet heat.
"You." She says breathless and her eyes glazes over with lust.
"Get on your knees." She does immediately and sticks her ass in the air with a wiggle.I smile at my little tease.

I slam into her and she almost losses her balance.
"Fuck!" Her breathing is ragged as I tell her she can take it.
My thrusts aren't gentle and she takes it like I knew she could.I hold her hips up while she rests her head on the beg.
"Oh God I-Ahh " she screams her release and I slap her ass.I stay on my knees as I flip her onto her back and pull her back on my dick.She sighs as I fill her again

Her eyes are closed as I look at her sweat slicked body."Look at me" I growl wanting to see those beautiful brown eyes on me as I come inside her.She stares at me and wraps her legs around my waist tighter.Her back arches off the bed as she comes and my grip on her hips tighten as slam I to her harder as I cum inside her.I lay between her legs and lick the sweat on her chest making a trail with my tongue to her neck and kiss her as she tries to catch her breath.

Her breathing calms and her eyes open "Again?" She says with a small smile.

"Anything for my Donna." I say before worshipping her body again.

I sit up and stare at her with one of her arms over my waist.I caress her cheek and she snuggles more into my side.I knew from the moment I saw her I wanted her but she's a strong woman with a hard shell.I didn't want to dominate her or take control.I wanted her to remain exactly as she is,My ruthless queen.I have no problem taking orders from her because the moment I laid eyes on her I would kill and destroy entire cities for her if she asked.Kiah wouldn't willingly give up herself to a man and I can tell trust is important.So I remained patient until I knocked down those walls.

When the wall cracked she only wanted to fuck me and I didn't complain.I even let her dominate me for a time which I don't mind.But little by little she gave up that control to me the minute that bedroom door closes.In here she doesn't have to be the Donna who needs to exude power and control.She'll writhe and beg for me to fuck her until she passes out from exhaustion.

I stare at her again and smile.She doesn't realize that she will be my wife and mother of my children.I already have all the power I ever need just from my father's organization and my associates.With all that I will make sure no harm ever comes her or our family.