Chapter 10

Kiah

I stare at my phone going off for the fifteenth time.I don't have time for Julien's shit.Frederic calls minutes later and I hit ignore.Im sure Julien told him to call.I'm still processing why my mother is hiding information. The background check didn't fing any information about my mother and aunt before I was born.Her identity has only existed for twenty-four years.

I've been at work for hours and I haven't been able to focus.I hate not knowing shit, it puts me on edge.I haven't picked up her call but I still text her because I'll most likely be disrespectful if we talk.I slice another piece of my apple as the door opens.

"Ms Jameson." I look up to see Deandra standing at the door with a stack of papers.As usual she can't maintain eye contact with me and she's blushing.I stare at her from head to toe and she's dressed in a black dress that hugs her curves.I could use a distraction.I walk around to the front of my desk and tellnher to close the door and come to me. I take a slice of apple and place it between my lips.She knows what I want her to do without me saying.My smart girl.She opens her mouth biting a piece of the apple and brush her lips against mine.

The door swings open hitting the wall with a bang and Deandra jumps away from me.Julien stares at me then her as he removes his gun and fires shoots Deandra in her chest.
"Ahh!!" She falls to the ground and holds her bleeding wound.I hear my employees scream  and see them running.Bastard.I grab my knife and throw it and it lodges in his shoulder.
"What the fuck Julien?!" I yell livid.
He doesn't flinch as he pulls the knife out .I can tell he's getting pissed
"You kill my whore and I kill yours ." He says as he rolls his shoulder and ignore his bleeding wound.

I wish I had another knife." Unlike your whore mine actually works." I glance down at a crying Deandra who's now struggling to breathe."she's the best assistant I ever had and you just fucked it up.If she does I swear-"He wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes.

He glares at me when I bite my lips. I love this shit
"I don't give a fuck about anyone else.From this day forward I'm the only one who,licks,sucks and fuck you."I roll my eyes and he releases his hold.

"We have an urgent matter that I can't discuss here because it's not safe."I raise a brow at how serious he sounds."If I'm able to get into your office and install cameras not once but twice anyone else might be listening in." This obsessive bastard installed them again.

He kisses my cheek before glancing at Deandra who's unconscious and bleeding out.
"I'll save the whore because you know I'll do anything for you.But remember good assistant or not I'll kill her the next time.Get your things we're leaving." He's lucky I like him because he would be 6ft under.

I grab my jacket, bag and pack up my work.He walks off not looking behind him.I don't think I've ever seen Julien mad at me and I don't think I like this feeling.The elevator ride is quiet and tense.When we exit, the lobby is filled with his men who surround us as we walk to the car.We sit in the car silent and I see we're going the opposite direction away from my home.

"My home is the other direction.Where the hell are we going?" He keeps his focus ahead and mumbles.He should say what he needs to louder.I scowl at him and stare out the window.After five minutes I turn to look at him before rolling up the divider.He turns to stare at me before turning back to the window.I glide my manicured nail against his toned leg an he stiffens but doesn't face me.I raise a brow and take it a step further and remove my seatbelt and jacket.The back of the town car is large enough so I slide over and get on my knees.He stares at me curious by my actions but opens his leg wider so I can sit between them.I drag my nail against his leg and he groans from the motion.I haven't even touched him anyhwere else and he's hard.

I move my hand to his belt and his body tenses.He doesn't touch me or rush me as I free his length.I caress his long and thick member and he moves his hand towards me but I give him a stare that makes him stop.I'm I'm control here.I lick my palm and wrap it around his length and move it up and down.I can tell he's struggling to give me control.

I wink at him before I lick his tip making him shudder.I do it a few times before taking all of him in my mouth.I move my hand in sync with my mouth and his hand grips my hair.I pull back and give him a warning look to not touch.I work his length until he comes undone and swallow all his cum.He lifts me off the floor and crashes his lips to mine.I give him control of our kiss as his reward.
"Are you done moping now?" I ask and he smiles.He fixes himself and the rest of the ride is silent but not tense.

We pull up to a beautiful manor outside of London.I remember seeing this home and thinking it was gorgeous.The driver opens the door and Julien exists holding out his hand out for me to take.We stand outside the house and he stares down at me being creepy again.We walk inside and the decor on the first floor is exactly how I would decorate with monochromatic  white and grey.As I'm looking around even the furniture is my taste.I can see him staring through the corner of my eye.This man really decorated this house in my style.
"Do you like it?" He asks

"I do."  He smiles at my response.It really is a beautiful home.
"Good because this will be your home." He adds and almost break my neck turning to him.This fool lost his damn mind.

"Finally!" Frederic says as he enters the room." Did you tell her and why are you bleeding?" He asks but then looks annoyed when we don't respond.
"For fucks sake let's go to the office.We can call the doctor for Jul too." He storms off and Julien grabs my hand leading me to the office.

We enter a large office decorated in black and brown which is more his style than mine.He walks to his desk chair and pulls me into his lap.If he's this clingy from getting head I can't imagine what will happen when we actually fuck.I sigh and make myself comfortable.Frederic is paces Infront of us then looks the door.I've never seen the man look this stress.
"Kiah that woman you killed what was the issue?" He asks and I stare at him.

"Which one?" He stops pacing and stares at me before saying I have issues.
"The redhead." He says looking exasperated.I tell them about her,Steven and my money.

"Her death is understandable.Nobody disrespects my woman." Julien says and Frederic tells us we're fucked up.

"Kiah she's the Russian mob Boss niece.The man is a big pussy so we aren't concerned about him.What we're concerned about is the people he most likely hired to find out what happened and then your ass getting killed.He says as he points at me."I offered my services to him and this will help to get information and also prevent any evidence from coming forward.But we still need to be alert."

I stare at him but I don't feel scared.Frederic frowns when he sees my blank expression.I guess he expected me to be frantic.I don't know who this Ivan is but I'm not scared.I have my own skills.
"Kiah I need you to stay here." I stand and face Julien

"Nobody is going to make me run away from my home." I tell him and he can tell I won't budge on my decision. He does a humorless laugh.
"Don't make me lock your ass up in my basement." He says now inches from my body.

"How about we meet halfway." We turn to Frederic."We increase her security detail and you add more cameras." He adds and Julien glares and I don't like that either.He already does it everyday.We argue back and forth before we settle on increasing my security.Julien also announces he's moving into my penthouse.He's in for a surprise when I put his things in the guest room.

"I need you to also get some men on my mom and aunt." I tell him.

"Are you still investigating?" I tell him no.My gut tells me if someone is after me they will go for my family first because that's exactly what I would have done.