Chapter 24

Kiah

After the announcement and  alliances were formed there were attacks on those who alligned with me and a few who were merely spies for Agostini.Johann's dinner is in one week and I let it be known that we're attending.This increased the number of attacks and we destroyed a few of his Warehouse locations. I sit and watch the Salazar family with a smile.The fiance cries and beg for mercy but Andres glares at me and his sister and father are silent.Apparently Andres has never given up on wanting to get revenge for Angelo killing his uncle Santiago years ago.

Andres even surprised me because he gave us the location of one of Agostini's warehouses and gave us men to help raid the place.That removed some doubts but I didn't trust him.I don't trust anyone but my family.But I should have killed Andres on spot the first time I met him because he looked at me like I'm one of his bitches.I know men like him,the ones who don't believe a woman can lead or have power.

"Bitch I don't want to see you, bring Angelo in here."Andres growls and I smile at him before getting up and punching his ass.He smirks and spits out blood.
"I didn't know a bitch like you with such a pretty face could hit that hard." he says as he chuckles.I turn when I hear the screeching woman pleading and yelling that she doesn't know them and it's a mistake.I raise a brow because she's his fiance. She was even flashing her ring like a pampered bitch in our first meeting.I point my gun at her head and pull the trigger.

"Bitch! I'll kill you" he growls.I laugh because he's in no position to do such a thing.His father tells him to be quiet.
"Andres you and your sister brought us this fate.I warned you not to do this shit."his father says with a disappointed look.

"Father, Agostini will save us and rule like he deserves." Andres sister Camila says as she glares at me.She's been glaring at me since our first meeting.

"Why do you think Agostini a man who doesn't give a fuck about anyone will save you?" I ask and she tells me he loves her.I laugh again because I know it's bullshit

"Did he say that?" She hesitates to answer and turns her head.Agostini probably played her and she's here thinking her knight in shining armor will come rescue her.After reading all the reports Agostini has no regard for human life.I thought I was bad but he doesn't give a damn if you're a baby or child. I wonder if I would be that unhinged without my mother and aunt Nat.

I press record on the camera as I walk up to the table Andres is strapped to and only wearing his boxers.I made sure his father and sisters chairs are turned towards him as I roll my tray over.I remove a long surgical knife and Andres eyes widen.Not brave anymore.
"My favorite game is operation." I tell him as I press the knife down the center of his chest."Let's see how long you last before passing out" I say as I listen to his scream as I push the knife deeper.

An hour later I have most of his insides laid on a table.Andres passed out fifteen minutes into my game.Every organ I remove I ask his sister and father to guess which one.When they turn their heads or don't answer Lucio is instructed to slice away a body part which he gladly did.Everyone else couldn't stomach being in the room and left but Lucio has a glint in his eye.Camila passed out at finger number six but Andres father is holding up nicely.I'm surprised.

"Just kill us now."He pleads.Sighing I turn when Lucio hands me a machete.
"You're not as sane as you look?" I say to Lucio and he smirks.I really don't understand this man.Pamela even told me he volunteers and donates at the orphanage Levi adopted him from years ago.The old man before me closes his eyes and I decapitate him in one swing.In that moment Camila wakes and screams seeing her headless father and me covered in his blood.

"Now you." I caress her chin and she tries to flinch away."I'll send you back to your love." I tell her and she sobs and drops her head.I dismember her limb by limb and put it in a box with a bow. I tell Frederic to send it to one of Agostini's warehouse location with a note.

I'm coming for you

I tell my uncle to distribute the tape to anyone thinking to try and go against me and he leaves immediately.I start walking upstairs but I'm stopped by Lucio.
"You look beautiful." He smirks and touches my cheek.

"I'm covered in blood and you think I'm beautiful ". I tell him amused and he shrugs.

I lower his hand and step around him. he would be a great distraction from all the chaos but it's not the time.