Chapter 26

Kiah

We arrive at the mansion and Lucio trails behind me, I'm almost at my room and I still hear his movements.
"Can I help you?" I turn and ask him because his room isn't on this floor.I raise a brow as he steps closer.

"Always so defensive." He says touching my bruised cheek.He trails his hands down my cheek to my neck and my breath hitches.He gets closer and bends to my level.He's so close I can smell the wine he was drinking on his breath. I focus on his lips and he takes my hand and continues the short walk to my room.We enter and he goes to the bathroom and comes back with the first aid kit."How do you feel?" He asks making me laugh.

"Like I got into a fight with a man twice my size and bodyweight." I wince and he tells me to remove the dress.He turns to give me privacy.What a gentleman.I smile to myself and I change into a t-shirt and sweatpants.When I'm done he turns around.

"Let's get those wounds cleaned.Sit." He says as he opens the box and starts cleaning my wounds.He tells me to lift my shirt and he checks my ribs but tells me it's only bruised and not broken.
"Are you a doctor and arms dealer?" He smiles and tells me in his line of work you don't always get to a doctor in time.He's again quiet as he checks my cuts and bruises.

"You don't talk much." He smirks and we continue in silence.There's a mystery around Lucio that intrigues me and when I asked Pamela about his story she says it's his to tell.When he's done he cleans up the gauze and leaves the room.I dial my mother to check in on their return and they're almost at the mansion I tell them to remain alert.

My stomach growls  and I remember I haven't had anything because of that bastard Agostini making me leave the dinner.The door opens as I make the decision to get food and it's Lucio with a tray of left over lasagna and water.
"You didn't eat so I brought this.The water is for the pain killer you'll need soon." He says as he places the tray on the bed and sits across from me while I eat.Lucio is a weird man but I don't mind his intrusive company.

"We need to make the first move on Agostini.This has been going on for too long.It should have ended with me taking his life in the bathroom but that didn't happen." I tell him and he agrees Agostini could be making his own plans right now.
"What do you propose? You have me at your disposal Donna" Lucio says as he takes out a cigar and lights it.

I give the order for his men to hit all remaining warehouses and burn it to the ground. He takes out his phone and sends a text. I learned quickly that Lucio is connected to people who can make some things happen in an instant which makes him an excellent asset.
"We also need Johann to know Agostini's exact location." I tell him and he says it's already done.I'm surprised at what this man can do.I leave the room with him and walk to my office to continue our discussion until the others get here

After everyone arrives I let them know that the next attack is war.I let them know that as we speak Agostini's warehouses are being burned to the ground.This shit truly ends tonight.
"How is the plan you mentioned possible?" Julien asks and I tell him Lucio already made the necessary calls.Julien stares at Lucio annoyed.

"He's here " Lucio says breaking the tension.I nod as we walk to the foyer and see Johann struggling against a guard with a black bag over his head
"Lucio,that was fast.How?" Angelo asks

"Johann and Ivan are friends and they think alike.I saw how Johann was staring at Frederic and how his body language changed when he was talking to him.I let my men know and the plan was set to get him to leave his guard to meet who he thought was Frederic privately." Lucio says surprising everyone.

"Me?" Frederic says stunned.Levi tells us that Johann has been on the low for years.He dated beautiful women in public but his slaves are mostly males in their twenties.

I remove the bag off Johann's head and he blinks a few times.
"You're all fucking dead! Do you know who I am?" He yells and I step forward
"Johann where is he?"  He continues his rant and Lucio hands me a gun.I turn and fire hitting him in the shoulder.He screams in pain then whimpers.
"Where is he?" I fire again hitting him in his leg.The spots I aim for are painful but not life-threatening.I can do this all night.
"Where is he?" I ask the now sobbing man but still no answer so I fire in the other knee.

"He's at my mansion!"  He yells and tells us he was there the entire time."If I helped him I would have more territory for my trafficking." He ends and bows his head as he cries.

"Take him to the basement and get any men you have available." I tell the guards."We need the layout for Johann's mansion. Angelo get more information from Johann before he bleeds out ." He nods and heads to the basement.

I tell my family to meet me in the office in five minutes.I make my way there and as I enter Julien is behind me.
"You like him?" He says as I sit behind my desk.I smirk as I eye Julien.
"Are you jealous?" I ask amused at the audacity of the man who preached and watched my entire life for over a year only to betray me.

Julien smirks "I'm not jealous.But I can see his interest in you.I've watched you for a while and can tell he intrigues you as well.This just means I need to try harder after this is done." He says as he stares at me.I stare at him as I shake my head.I'll let him try but it's futile.Julien and I are sexually compatible but that's just it.He wants what I can offer.I refuse to keep wasting my time killing bitches because he can't keep it in his pants.

I turn on my laptop and research the layout of the mansion ignoring Julien's stare.Minutes later Angelo opens the door with splatters of blood on his shirt
"Johann told me there's a number of secret passages that won't show on the layout of the house." He says as he takes a seat.Everyone else enters and I turn my laptop to face them and tell Pamela to take the lead as she stares at the screen.Pamela is an excellent strategist.She tells us the weak points and predicts that it's a possibility that apart from Johann's guards Agostini might have his own hidden on the property.We spend the hour putting the plan together and I can tell they're getting nervous because it's a bit impulsive since I only fought with him three hours ago.

"Kiah are you sure about going now?" My mother asks with a worried look.I tell her nothing will make me push this off any longer.

"We're coming with you then." She says and everyone agrees