Chapter 4

Trigger Warning ( torture)

Kiah

I slap her face to wake her up.It was only a mild sedative so she shouldn't be out this long.She stirs and groans before opening her eyes.
I yell "Bo!" and she screams and tries to get up. She struggles to move but her wrists, ankles and torso are secured to the table.
"Untie me! Do you know who I am?"
I laugh like I give a fuck."Yes,you're the whore who's going to die." I watch as panic sets in and she starts screeching for help.This is giving me a migraine.I slap her and she whimpers.
"Shut the fuck up." She does as I say with tears running down her face and turns her head to break eye contact.

I grab her chin in a firm hold and turn the coward to face me.
"Do you know who I am?" She stares at me and doesn't answer.I walk to my cart and grab my scalpel then stab her in her shoulder and leave it there.I watch as she screams and her breathing increases.
"Let's try this again.Do you know who I am?" She shakes her head no. Well damn.I guess Steven was sneakier than I thought.
"But you know Steven right?" She tenses and her eyes widen.

"You know he was my fiance." She sobs again and chants I'm sorry.I place a finger on her lips silencing her
"Shh Shh." I'm not sad about his death,after all I killed him.I laugh and she cries harder.
"What I care about is my money he spent on you that I'll never get back."
She looks surprised.I guess she didn't know I was actually her sugar daddy and not that broke bastard
"Please I can pay you.I can give you anything.I know people and they'll give me just please." She pleads again.

I shake my head and grab the scissors.I know he paid for her Salon visits for her weave and I'm taking that shit back.I start cutting of her hair both real and fake. She screams and tries to get out of my grip."shut he fuck up!" Her cries lower but the tears keep flowing.

I walk to my cart to get another scalpel."I won't be able to get back everything he bought.I know he spent more that a 100k but I probably missed a few receipts." I examine the scalpel to make sure it's still sharp.I glide the sharp edge of the scalpel from her ankle up to her leg as she screams.I stare at the deep cut bleeding out."But I will be taking back that body he helped to pay for."

I slice open the front of her dress and her breasts spill free as she shakes harder
"P-please I'm so s-sorry."
I grow tired of her pleading."I was going to start with the implant but I have another idea." I grab her lips and she tries to twist her head away.I take the other strap and secure across her head.Then stuff a ball gag in her mouth"Okay let's try this again."

With her lips visible I slowly slice away the top one as she shakes and I hear her muffled screams.I remove the bottom lip right after.I'm taking back the fillers I paid for.I stare at her without her lips.This was probably how she looked before the damn fillers.Her face is soaked with her tears and snot.
"Shh Shh we're just getting started.Now those implants." I say as I clap my hands together.
I whistle as I cut around the flesh of her breast removing the skin and taking out the first implant.She shakes harder and her eyes start to close. I smack her a few times to keep her alert.I make my way to the other breast cutting slower than before and dropping that flesh on the floor.
"I hold up them up to her.Thats 8 grand." I smile.
"Now I see that I've paid for your manicures as well.She shakes her head no.

I move back to my cart humming and take up my pliers."I broke a damn nail because of you too."
I start pulling the nails both fake and real from her fingers.She goes still after the tenth finger and I laugh.Weak bitch.I leave the room and come back with a bucket of water to wake her ass up.She whimpers and as her eyes focus on me and she shakes harder.
"That was only your fingers I still have your toes."I take my time removing each nail and surprisingly she stayed conscious.

I remove the gag from between her teeth and she tries to but no words come out.At first I planned to remove each veneer but screw this I got the hammer and knock those shit out.I'm pretty sure she swallowed some of her teeth.She starts chocking on her blood and saliva then goes limp.Damn it.With the blood loss and shock to her body she might not be conscious anytime soon.I check my watch swing it's only been an hour since we started.I bring the rest of my equipments closer and make an incision from her chest to her bellybutton.I always loved the game operations but there's a greater thrill doing it on a real body.I sometimes think I should have been a surgeon.I zone out as I continue and don't stop until I hear a knock.

"Kiah you've been in here awhi-" Frederic freezes as he opens the door.
"What the fuck!? He yells and gags.I look down at the body and it's unrecognizable.
"I'm done. " I tell him as he stares at me like I'm crazy.
"How could someone with the face of an angel do something so traumatic." He says as he shakes his head in disbelief.I roll my eyes.

"Did you erase the location of her phone and destroy it?" He says yes as he continues to stare at the table.I have to make sure I cover my tracks and Frederic and his team have the best equipment.We can't have someone tracking her location back to me.I start walking towards the door and he stops me
"You have a special guest outside. "
I should have already known he would come.

I get to the end of the hallway and see Julien standing with his men.I couldn't help but check him out.He's 6'3 ,tanned with blond hair,a sharp jaw and full lips.His nose is slightly crooked letting me know it was broken more than once but while some see it as a flaw it makes him look more handsome to me.He's bulky everywhere telling me that even though he sits behind a desk as the CEO of his company he still works out.I know he's into some illegal shit because he was the one who offered Frederic services to me.
"Julien are you stalking me?"
He only smirks.From the first time I met him he claimed that I was his,that was a year ago.That man stalked me for months and when he realized that I was a killer he offered to help me whenever possible.Thats when I knew this man is crazy as well because any sane person would have ran away or called the police.

"Je t'aime je ne peux pas passer une semaine sans te voir( love you know i cant go a week without seeing you)" he says and I glare at him.Frederic and him always pull that french shit because they know it annoys me not knowing what they said.
He laughs " My love you know I always have eyes on you.I need to know where my queen is at all times." He says as he steps closer." It looks like you had fun."
He pulls me to his body not caring that the blood on me is messing up his grey suit.

"I thought when I allowed you to eat my pussy you would be satisfied." He laughs again.
"That just made me want more."He crashes his lips against mine.We both fight for dominance in the kiss before I pull away.I catch my breath as my core grows slick.

I pull away from him and kiss his cheek."Stop stalking me." I say as I playfully glare at him and walk away. I kind of like Julien and don't want him to stop stalking me.But I know we wouldn't work because two dominants don't go well in a relationship.