Chapter 5

Julien

I stare at the door she just exit through.I've never met a woman who excites me and also infuriates at the same time.I can't see any other woman but her ruling my empire by my side.I remember the first day I walked into the small office that so many of my business partners recommended.I knew from the name on the card it was a woman but I didn't know she was so young.She's beautiful with her flawless caramel skin,big brown eyes and curves in the right places .From my experience with women I guessed her proportions are 34,25 and 36.She's toned so I know she stays fit.Kiah also has a confidence about her and she didn't show fear.I thought either she doesn't know my reputation as Don of the french Mafia or she didn't care.She wasn't intimidated by me and put me in my place as I stared at her with lust filled eyes.

After our meeting I asked her out to dinner and she told me she doesn't date her clients.I even laid on the  charm  thick and she still refused.My obsession only grew with each rejection. I put my men to watch her every moves and send me pictures.Sometimes I'm even there in person.I haven't seen  her truly smile in person but when she does I knew I would do anything to have it directed at me.She only shows that smile at her weekly brunch with two women who I found out are her mother and her aunt.I now know where she got her beauty from
"Julien!" My eyes focus when I see a hand snapping in my face.I grip it applying pressure wanting to break it for the disrespect.
"Fuck! Ow ow let go." I see Frederic now on his knees and I let go.
"Damn it Jul,you almost broke my masturbating hand." He says as he rubs his arm.I roll my eyes at my idiot cousin who never takes anything seriously.

"She blew you off again didn't she?" He laughs and slaps his leg.I specifically chose Frederic to assist her when she calls because I knew he wouldn't touch what's mine.Then they became friends and he wouldn't even put in a good word for me with her.But I knew it wouldn't work if he did because nobody can tell her to do shit.Then she found out I was popular with woman.In her words I'm a manwhore.But I enjoy sex just as much as she does and I won't be ashame of that.

"Let's go back to the house I still have to deal with that bastard." Frederic nods with a smile.He always jokes that Kiah is crazy but he is too.

I make my way through the mansion I purchaed outside of London.Since I've been visiting here often it made sense.I chose this specific one based on Kiah's taste so she'll be comfortable when she moves in but I would prefer us to move to Paris.I walk to the basement listening to the cries of men that betrayed us in their cells.They'll get their punishment another day.My target is the man who gave access to one of our larger warehouses.Over 20 million in drugs,diamonds and firearms are were taken.

I hear loud cries from the cells as my men beat him.I enter and see a pool of blood and urine.I eye each one so they know they fucked up.I need information and he can't give it if he's knocking on deaths door.I bend to the crying man's level and he scoots away.Sighing I pull him by his shirt to stand.
"Tomas,my family and I have been good to you.We paid for all your children's education and this is how you repay us." He whimpers and begs for forgiveness.I push away his hair that's covering his face to get a better look.His face is bruised,bloody and swollen and he might be permanently blind in one eye.

He uses his strength to sit on his knees and puts his hands together.
"Please I beg you spare me and it won't happen again." It's bullshit because if you do it once you'll do it again.
"If you tell me everything my men won't kill you." He nods and promises.
"Don he had my daughter and sent pictures of himself doing vile things to her.He said to give him what he wanted and she'll be returned.He needed the products so the Vitale's can rise again."
I haven't heard that name in years.I wonder why now.
"Are you telling me the whole truth?"
He tenses and I know there's more.I squeeze his jaw and he moans in pain.
"He promised me a higher ranking in his organization where I don't need to report to anyone." He drops his head and he cries again.

If he had come to us when his daughter was taken we would have helped.My uncle is big on taking care of his men as long as they're loyal and he taught me to do the same when I took over.I wrap my hand around his neck and he panics.
"Knife."
He shakes his head no and tries to slide away but I'm stronger.
"Y-you said I-I wouldn't get k-killed."he says making me laugh.
"I said I wouldn't let my men kill you.I didn't say I wouldn't."
I shove the large knife below his chin and stare at the blade as it sticks out the top of his head.I stand and head upstairs to wash my hand.

Seeing the door to my office open I already know Frederic is in there touching my shit.I like my office organized and it gives him joy to fuck with me daily.I step in as he places a book on the shelf.He smiles and as I stare at the shelf.I see they're no longer in alphabetical order.
"I should shoot you." He smiles and sits on the couch.
"But you wouldn't because uncle will beat your ass and my ghost will haunt you and your kids forever." I contain my smile and walk to my desk.I dial the one person who can give me what I want and he picks up on the first ring.

"Uncle,how can I locate Angelo Vitale?"