Chapter 3

Kiah

I leave after exiting the restroom making sure nobody sees me and wait in my car.It takes another hour before Cassandra walks outside with Steven's mother.They hug and smile before Cassandra walks to a black BMW with her friend.I follow them and she drops her blond friend off at a building.Its getting dark.I was going to follow her to her home but when she turns on a street leading to the seedy part of town.I realize she's going exactly where I want her.My job just got easier.I press on the gas and bump into her car causing it to skid and stop in the empty street.

"What the fuck!" She yells as she exits the car.I stare at the dent and the rim that's cracked.
I get out my car in a panic and with tears.
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry please don't be mad."
I sob and she glares at me and yells
"Look what you did you pathetic bitch.You're going to fix this shit.My fucking car costs more that your whole life."
I bite my tongue to to maintain the act.She thinks I'm broke even though I'm driving a Audi A8
"I swear I'll pay anything.will $30,000 do?" I offer knowing it's easy bate for a golddiggerHer eyes twinkle and she smiles.
"Give me the money now and you won't loose your life." This bitch thinks highly of herself.

"I don't have the money here but I can go get it." I say to her and she scuffs.She walks to her car and kicks the now flat tire then grabs her purse.
"You can take me to my money.Everybody knows not to touch my car here and I might need an extra 10,000 for the travel."She smirks assuming I'm her next hustle and gets in my car without any questions. She sees me as a weak and fragile woman and that was her first mistake.Never trust anyone, whether it be man,woman or child.You never know peoples true intentions.

I drive off towards the direction of my warehouse.I watch her through the corner of my eyes as she admires her nails not even paying attention to the outside.A smart person would question where we're going.I pull up to the building in 15 minutes and put the child lock on and she turns to me.Before she can say a word I stab the needle in her chest.She screams and tries to fight me but I knock her out with one punch.This bitch is more of a princess than a fighter.Shit I broke a nail.I dial a friend to come help lift her inside and ask for his service to clean up after.Even though my accounting business is legal some of my clients reputations are questionable but I don't ask questions.Thats how I got to be successful.Show me the money and I'll handle shit no questions asked.As a result they offer me services from people who are worst than I am.I check a few work email while I wait.

I hear a knock on the window and look up to see Frederic.
"Bonjour jolie demoiselle.(Hello beautiful lady) he says and I roll my eyes.He knows I don't understand french and speaks it to get on my nerves.I should have taken french instead of Italian like my mother wanted.
"Speak English Pepé Le Pew."
He laughs and looks in the passenger seat.Frederic usually comes as a courtesy from his boss when I need assistance
"She's hot Kiah. you sure you want to kill her?" I push open the door harder than I intended and he falls to the ground harder
"You bitch." He yells and I roll my eyes.

"I think I broke my ass.Kiah kiss it and make it better." I smile at the idiot.We built up a strange friendship in the past year.It was never sexual even though he's a good lucking man.He never even tried to flirt with me so I thought he was playing for the other team.Call me conceited but I look good. He opens the door and throws the whore over his shoulder.

We enter a room that's already covered in plastic."Place her on the table." I tell Frederic and he drops her limp body.I stare at him annoyed.
"What? You're already going to kill her anyway."
He straps her body to the table as I take out my tools.
"Time for some fun." I say happy to kill this bitch
I turn when the door opens "That's my cue to leave.Tell me when you're done." Frederic says as he runs out the room.