Chapter 18

Kiah

It's been a week since Julien and his uncle put a plan in place.We're going to attack first knowing the information we have  on Agostini from my uncle.Ivan is hiding which was what the business was with Julien's uncle.He planned to attack ivan first to get information on Agostini but Ivan was gone.Apparently Agostini built up a few admires within organizations because of his skills being a killer.We think some of Julien's partners know more but isn't saying anything.At this point nobody can be trusted and since Julien plans to rip apart the world to find him this meant war between people they considered friends.My mother and I proposed another plan but they brushed it away.I thought we were at an understanding but Julien didn't listen to a word I said with helping.

I appreciated my uncle Angelo saying we could be useful and after spending some the day with him I liked him.He joked that he knew I would warm up to him because I loved him even when I was a baby.After the meeting I was pissed and I've never let anyone disrespect me this much.He's been pushing my button this past week and I can barely contain my anger.It was agreed that me ,my mother and my aunt should stay in Paris for our protection but it's affecting my business.

Julien suggested some partnership with my business to keep the work flowing  but I refused.I built my company from the floor up from my apartment to the small building with my fifty employees.They will have to fight me for my company. They suggested we train even though we proved that we can handle shit as women.I thought Julien was finally on the same page as me but his urge to keep me safe in a glass case has him blinded.I had to tell him again I'm not a weak bitch.

"Why the fuck haven't you answered my calls?" He yells as he enters my room.I ignore him and focus on the laptop in my hand.He stomps over to me and throws it into the wall.
"Kiah I'm talking to you!" He yells and I stare at him because he lost his damn mind.I tell him to get out of my face and I feel myself shaking as I walk away.He grabs my arm and spins me to face him.
"My love what is your problem?" He asks.Is he fucking serious.I tell him how he doesn't make me do shit and it's him saving the damsel in distress all over again like I'm some weak bitch.He frowns and walks up to me.

"I just want want you safe and if that means leaving you out of this fight I will." I glare at him and pull myself out of his hold

"Your plan wouldn't have worked because you don't even know what attracts your weakest link." I tell him and he looks confused.They can't find Ivan and they're only two things that will get him in the open.One is some indication that his niece is still alive because Ivan wants the partnership with Agostini and might even be afraid of him or my aunt which he potentially hates.Even my mother and I would work to get Agostini out of hiding since he wants to claim what he thinks is his. But they sit and have some bullshit plan to go fire and blast any shit they see.Men don't think through the information that's before them.Searching for them would take too long and sending their men on a suicide mission is stupid.

"Kiah I know what you're thinking and you or your family will not be put in danger." I roll my eyes because him, Frederic and his uncle's do that shit all the time.
"Get the fuck out if we can't resolve whatever this is." He glares at me and leaves slamming the door.

The door opens after and I see my mother and aunt dressed in sweats.
"Well that argument was loud." My aunt says as they close the door.
I sigh and lay down.
"These men underestimate us and we are more skilled than them even if they have been in this lifestyle longer." I say as we turn to hear a knock at the door.It opens and it's Angelo.
"It became a bit boring hearing the men pine over you two." He says pointing at my mother and aunt. "So I thought I would escape." He finishes before throwing himself on my bed.I can already see that Matthieu is smitten with my mom but something else is confusing.