Chapter 28

Kiah

2 years later

It took a year of bloodshed from my men and enemies.Countless men lost their lives and some were close to those who were loyal to me and my family.I started my business again in London even though my home is now in Italy.I knocked down my sperm donors mansion and rebuilt it so my mother didn't have to relive the memories of her torture. I let my uncle Angelo watch over some of the businesses since he was already knowledgeable.But my accounting firm which is my baby I made sure to interview who would be best to watch over it since a number of the accounts are from criminals.Before I could make a decision I was surprised when Levi offered to manage my company.He told me it's time to retire from arms dealing and Lucio will be in charge.

There hasn't been any attacks in months but being the Donna of the Vitale Mafia has every law enforcement agencies watching my movements but they won't find shit.I was cautious when it was just me without an army of men behind me covering my tracks.I'm pulled from my thoughts when my phone rings. I answer seeing it's my mother.

"Mother how's it going?" She tells me that everything is good and she's on her way back to Italy with no casualties.I sigh at my mother's crusade for justice.I hope it doesn't get her killed but it is admirable.The good thing is she has my aunt,Henri and Matthieu with her anytime they get intell on some scum trafficking women and children.I know that Matthieu and Henri are only doing this to be closer to them because they sure didn't do shit all these years even knowing what Johann and Ivan was doing.

I chose to dismantle a few of the Vitale's more questionable businesses like the brothels and black market organs.My focus has been on shipment and fire arms as well as washing the money from my associates with my businesses.That has allowed us to increase our revenue by one hundred million during this time.
"It's time to leave for the meeting." Pamela says as she opens the door.She's not officially my right hand but she's been great at providing feedback and challenges my ideas.I might make her an offer and hope she accepts.
I leave the mansion and drive to the hotel where the annual meeting with the heads of the Mafias is being hosted by me.We couldn't have it the previous year with all the fighting inside and outside the different mafia's.

Almost an hour later we pull up to the hotel.I walk inside dressed in my black suit and heels and my curls framing my face.Before I get to the room I remove my gun and check it before putting it back in my clutch.I still don't trust any of the men.The head of the Yakuza has been talking alot of shit about women not being able to lead.If he runs his mouth he'll get killed.I don't give a fuck about another war.I wait while Pamela checks her weapons.

I enter the room and some of the leaders do a slight bow.While some glare and the younger ones lick their lips.I roll my eyes at the children who obviously don't know I can end their lives here.I make eye contact with Julien as he stares while Frederic nods his head at me.When I started reaching out to a few leaders Julien was a great assistance with the introductions and feedback which I was grateful for but in each meeting he would always try to take over and it undermined my authority Infront of these men.

Him and the Morel Mafia have been helpful and I would like to keep it amicable.He still tried to chase after me and I slipped up and fucked him two times.But it was my fault and it will never happen again.He was messing around with a whore and she birthed his son.He killed the woman who wanted his money after because he didn't care for her but his son is adorable and he stares at him with love.

"Let's get this meeting started." I say as the men start yelling.I sip my drink and let them argue about whatever they consider important.After an hour of them yelling I start playing solitaire.
"Donna what are your thoughts?" Domencio the new head of the Salazar Mafia asks.I try to remember the bits and pieces I heard from their yelling.

"Domencio you want their territory and Igor wants their merchandise why not just team up together instead of arguing who will attack this gang you're so interested in first." I say and the two men stare at each other.I roll my eyes at how they put their egos before thinking.They finally agree and Pamela and I leave so they can enjoy their entertainment for the evening.

Pamela takes another car to go meet her husband in London and I enter mine.
"How was it?" I smile when I see Lucio already in the back.

"It was draining." I say as he pulls me into his lap and kisses my neck.

"Let's have dinner then I can fuck you." He says as I kiss his lips.