Chapter 6

Kiah

"Ms Jameson call on line one." Deandra says through the intercom.I smile knowing that it would only be minutes before he calls my office.I press the speaker button.
"Hello my stalker." I say on the sweetest voice I can to piss him off more.
"Why the fuck haven't you been answering my calls?"
He growls and I can tell he's livid.He's been calling cell since 7am.I decided to mess with him and not answer.He acts like he doesn't know what I'm doing or where I am with all his men spying on me.

"Poor baby did you miss me?" I coo and he's silent making me laugh.I love to piss him off.He knows I'm not like the little bitches he fucks.I start packing my bag ready to go to lunch.
"How about you stop by my building and have lunch since you're ready." I raise a brow at his request and look around the office.I know this psycho didn't do what I'm thinking.
"There's cameras in my office." I say rather than ask.He laughs. I thought I was crazy.
"There's a car down stairs.See you in 20 minutes." He hangs up before I respond.That bastard.

I exit the car and stand before évoluer Technologies.The guard leads me into the 15 story building responsibile for some of the most  advanced robotic technology.I enter the private elevator and press 15.Its a short ride before I exit the elevator on the quiet floor.Julien likes his privacy so this floor only has his guard and Jasmine his personal dick sucker and assistant.She gives me the stink eye everytime I stop by but one day I'll be plucking out those eyes.I hear her mumble something under her breathe but I ignore it for now.

I continue walking towards the large door.The door opens before I even touch the handle.
"My love." He says as he eyes me from head to toe.I shiver feeling the connection we have since the first time we met.I knew his type though,every woman falls at his feet.The man always had a woman on his arm in magazines and it's never the same girl twice.He fucked everything and knew he looked good.I can't make this shit easy for him and I don't care for anything serious for now.He steps to the side so I can enter and I see a table in the center with food and roses in the center.I take in the dark and manly design of the office.It organized and nothing is out of place.This man has an issue with everything being on order.

I feel his body pressed against my back.
"Let me help you out your jacket." He slowly removes my jacket and kisses the side of my neck.I try to contain my smile knowing it's another attempt at getting me into bed.I turn to him and he licks his lips.I flash back to the time his mouth did very wicked things to me in this very office.I don't regret wearing a skirt today.
"So my food." I say breaking the trance and walk to the table.He stops me as I'm about to pull out my chair and does it instead before taking his seat.I remove the cover over the food to see smoked salmon with sauteed veggies and creamy mashed potatoes.He picks up the bottle of wine and pours me a glass.

"A toast"  he says as he raises his glass.I tilt  my head waiting on him to elaborate and he smiles.
"A toast to the death of your fiance." He adds and and I raise my glass.Ofcourse he knows.
"You didn't have to go through doing it yourself love.I planned to kill him more painfully." He says and he has a sinister look on his face. Frederic told him about the mushroom.That man can't keep a secret from Julien.

"Who says I wanted my finance dead?" I say just to fuck with him.
"Love I dont care if you wanted him dead or not.I would have eventually killed him because he's touching what's mine." He says forgetting that nobody owns me. We continue our meal with small talk about our business.He never tells me too much about his life or business.I'm getting more curious about this man and might just do my own investigation.

"I have to leave for a business trip.I'll be back in a few weeks."
He says as he stands and removes his jacket. I eye him as I sip the rest of my wine.His muscles flex under his grey shirt as he walks towards me.He turns my chair and he cages me in with his arms and bends to my level.
"What does you leaving have to do with me?"
I ask with his face now only inches from mine.
"How about a goodbye gift." He says right before smashing his lips against mine.As usual we both fight for control but he gives in and lets me take the lead.I mentally smile at my victory.

He lifts me and I instinctively wrap my legs around him.I feel my back make contact on a hard surface and I realize it's his desk.He sucks on by pulse causing my back to arch.
"Always so beautiful." He chants as he kisses his way down my neck while unbuttoning my blouse.I gasp as he presses his erection against my center and I move my hips needing the friction.He pulls away and I stare at him with hooded eyes.Fuck I want him.Our breathing is in sync and a small part of me wants to  submit to him and it surprises me.I feel warm hands travel up my legs to my sex before he rips away my thong.He brings it to his nose inhaling before stuffing them in his pocket.

"A souvenir for when I miss you." He says before pressing his lips against mine.I moan I to the kiss being harsher than before. He pulls down the cups of my lace bra and the cool air brushes against my breast making my nipples pebble.
"Give yourself to me." He says and I gasp as his mouth sucks on my breast.His other hand travels up my inner thigh to my sex.

"Sir you have a call and meeting." I look behind him as the door hits the wall and that little bitch Jasmine is giving a smug look.Cockblocker.Julien stands and he looks livid.He should be because he was seconds away from getting what he's been begging for
"Get the fuck out!" He yells and she jumps in fright running out the office without locking the door.I sit up and fix my top.Julien turns to me surprised.
"Fuck,Kiah why are you dressed?" He asks looking like a lost puppy.

I walk up to him and kiss his cheek."Baby I'm not in the mood anymore,thanks to your dick sucker." I say and he tries to argue his case.I walk to get my jacket still feeling the wetness between my legs.Sighing I pull my jacket on and use my compact mirror to check my lipstick and hair.He watches me the entire time with a frown.
"Come here big boy." He walks over and I pull him in for another kiss.I feel him getting hard against my stomach and he pulls me closer.

"Sir your meeting is starting." Jasmine says again when she opens the door and steps inside the office. I pull away to look at Jasmine and she smirks.Either Julien doesn't teach his employees to be professional or this bitch thinks she has authority from laying on her back or chocking on his dick.I pick up my purse and walk to his desk picking up what I want.I walk towards the door as I stare at her smug smile and I smile back as I walk past her. I stop when I'm directly behind her and turn to stare at Julien.
"If you want all of me get rid of the whores." I say and hold his gaze as I stab the letter opener in her throat.

Jasmine hand goes to her throat before she turns to face me.I stare at her shocked face as she pulls the letter opener out with trembling hands.She grabs her neck and  tries to stop the bleeding.She tries to walk past me and I step aside as she trips and falls.She lays pleading eyes on Julien and reaches a hand towards him but he doesn't acknowledge her because his focus his still on me.I blow him a kiss before leaving.