Chapter 7

Julien

I sit at my desk and light my cigar as I watch the whore slowly bleed out on my marble floor.I was so fucking close but now I know for sure she wants me just as much as I want her.Jasmine was only a stress reliever.If Kiah didn't kill her I would have.I take another puff as I watch the life leave her eyes.

"Julien!" Frederic shouts before stopping at the door.
"Fuck, why did you kill Jasmine?" He asks and I tell him what happened.
"Damn it! She could suck a dick like a champion." I raise a brow at his statement.He steps over her body and grabs the bottle of wine and I watch as he puts it to his mouth and finishes the rest.
"Cousin she was a whore.I didnt even say anything or flirt with her before she dropped to her knees while I waiting in your office.She also fucked half the security on your floor." He laughs and put his legs on desk.I stand and push them off

"Frederic what are you doing here?" He smirks before telling me the jet is all set and we just need to tell the pilot what time we're coming.I planned on leaving tomorrow but my activities ended early.
"We'll leave tonight but I'll need to grab a few things from the house ." I say as Frederic stands and claps his hand.
"Let's go.I have women who missed my presence."
I walk out and glance to one of my men.I didn't have to say a word he knew to go clean up the body.

We arrive at a private airport in Paris at 8pm.After entering our waiting car I log into my laptop and pull up what I want to see.The live video of Kiah comes up and she's cooking dinner.She only asked about the cameras in her office not the ones in her home.I watch as chops her ingredients and her hips swaying to the music.
"What are y- wait is that Kiah?" I push Frederic's head away.
"Why did you decide to come in my car instead of yours?"

He grins "If you were checking your cell instead of being a creep.You would see that uncle texted us that he has business to take care of by the docks.Its easier to go to the house than my place." I pull out his cell and he's right.Our uncle did text us.Crap that means this fool will be staying at the house.We pull up to the chateau thats an hour outside of Paris but my uncle isn't home.He's probably out with Henri. I try to call and text him that we arrived but there's no response. My uncle can be wreckless at times

"enfiler( Don)." One of the maids say as she bows

"Où est mon oncle (Where's my uncle)?" She tells me he's out for the evening but doesn't know where.I dismiss her and walk to his office but it looks like he hasn't been here for hours.Growing tired I leave for my room.I haven't seen Frederic since we entered.He's probably off seducing a maid.

I open my eyes to see Henri right in my face."Putain, qu'est-ce que c'est ?(What the fuck?)" I yell as he falls over laughing.Henri is my uncle's best friend and he was also his consigliere when he was Don.He and my uncle raised me and Frederic after our parents were killed. I glare at him and he laughs harder.He's a notorious prankster and him and Frederic have the same personality.Henri is stands at 6'4 and is always a happy man unless you piss him off.He has a jagged scar from his forehead to his Chin that makes him look menacing.But as long as you're good to him he'll be the same to you.

"J'ai dû jouer avec mon petit don (I had to mess with my little don)." He says still laughing.He's been calling me little Don since I was five.I trained hard and let my uncle know I wanted to be Don to get my revenge.My uncle wanted to be fare and told me I would have to prove myself because Frederic might want the position.But Frederic hates most of the responsibilities that comes with being Don and was never interested.

"Henri es-tu venu ici juste pour me faire une blague (Henri did you come here just to prank me)." He smiles
"I see you're still uptight." He walks closer and pulls me into a hug.
"Good to see you little Don." I pat his back before we break our hug. He tells me that my uncle will be at the warehouse at noon and we'll have lunch there.I nod wondering why we need to be there.Its only 10:00am so I log into my laptop and click on kiah's office.I couldn't contain my smile when I see a picture of her in lingerie taped before the camera. Always a tease.

I leave the house with Frederic who's telling me about his wild night with the new maid.I roll my eyes because I can see it's going to end up being another stalker situation.He plays these women so well they loose their minds.

We finally pull up to the warehouse and hear a man pleading for mercy . I see my uncle with a bat and no shirt on beating a naked man tied to a pole.Henri waves to us from a table that's filled with food.He's been watching my uncle beating the man while eating his steak.
"Tu penses que c'est drôle de toucher des femmes sans défense (You think it's funny touching helpless women)" my uncle yells as he slams the bat against the man's face.

"c'est à propos de quoi? (what's this about?)" I ask Henri and he tells me that the man tied up assaulted the wife of one of his close business associates and how he left her almost dead in an alley.I watch as my uncle slams the bat repeatedly against the man's dick.Henri and I wince while Frederic laughs as he eats a pastry.

My uncle looks pissed.He isn't a saint in anyway but when you hurt the people around him all hell  breaks loose.His body is covered in sweat telling me he's been beating the man for awhile.He cracks his neck before dropping the bat and picking up an axe.We watch as he cuts off the man's leg in one swing.He continues removing all limbs before he finally stops.

His breathing starts evening out as he turns to us.
"mon neveu tu es déjà arrivé (my nephew's you already arrived.)" He smiles as he walks over.He takes a seat still covered in sweat and droplets of blood on his chest.
"oncle s'il te plait. je mange.(uncle please.I'm eating)" Frederic says like he wasn't watching what happened.We have small talk as we eat about the legal and illegal business.I let him know I already eliminated the rat.

I hear my phone beep and I look down.My pants tighten when I see a picture from Kiah's breasts.
"Julien I heard about the woman that's been keeping you away ." My uncle says and I look up to see all of them staring.Federic talks to damn much.
"My boy you look pussy whipped." He says and Henri and Frederic laugh.
"Matthieu based on what I heard from Frederic he didn't get any pussy from this woman."
They all laugh and my trigger finger twitches.

"Okay my boy we're joking.Now I believe you asked about Angelo Vitale." I nod.My uncle sits back in his chair and sighs.
"He'll be hard to reach.He hasn't shown his face in years but he does provide information when needed.It will take some time to get in contact with him."
I nod understanding. Heard he's the only survivor from his entire family was killed.Nobody knew how someone pulled off killing one of the most notorious mafia family.