part 43 .

a week later
February 2nd
8:31 pm

"why you got my son hair everywhere jayden" rylenn said laughing as she rubbed ja'cayden hair to smooth it down .

"he good, he chilling with his daddy ain't that right son son" jayden said before kissing his son, who was wide awake staring at jayden .

"well son son is about to go with mommy" rylenn said picking her son up .

"no he not, he staying in the house with me" jayden said quickly pausing his game and mugging rylenn .

"jayden no he's coming with me... me, jordi, and Mari having a mommy day out with our kids at a baby park but it's inside" she said grabbing clothes for ja'cayden, baby soap, baby oil and diapers .

"bro my kid only 1 week old and some hours what the fuck he goin do at the park ma" jayden said grabbing ja'cayden from her .

"jayden I'm literally just taking him to see his cousins of course he's not going to do much but sleep and eat but Mari wants Amani to meet him and she does to, we're having a mom day out he's going to be fine" rylenn said rolling her eyes at how attached jayden is to their son .

"he's abt to get his first bath since his umbilical cord fell off last night you wanna come wash him ?"

"come on man" jayden said walking to the bathroom with ja'cayden in his arms .

"tell yo mommy no you wanna stay  with yo daddy" jayden said talking to ja'cayden as rylenn walked into the bathroom .

"well he's going with mommy so" rylenn said as she got his bath ready .

-jordi 2 hours later

"jada sit yo ass down before I whoop yo lil ass girl" I said as I was trying to put her in her car seat.

"Kari come take a picture next to yo sister" I said as he stood next to me watching jada have a tantrum .

"no she crying I want to take one myself" he said mugging me .

"oop ok my bad cmon let's take one" I said getting my phone out .