part 16 .

Chicago IL
August 1st 6:34
2020

-Rylenn
"jay what the fuck are you talking about" I asked folding my arms .

"rylenn STOP playing wimme like i don't know what I saw dude" he said slamming his fist on his dresser making me jump .

"Jayden I don't know what your talking about you just came outta no where with that" I said leaning back on the door .

"fuck you mean I just came outta no whe- Rylenn I'll smack the shit outta you" he said walking up to me .

Ian even say nun cause I know he'll do it for real .

"so this ain't you ? who is dude you gyrating on anyway" he said putting his phone in my face .

"why is mfs recording and sending you shit anyway" I said mugging the phone then him .

"cause mfs think you my bitch and don't try to change the subject" he said putting his phone in his pocket .

"hold on first off if we was together you wasn't goin be referring me as yo bitch second I'm not your girlfriend so why does it matter" I said before trying move past him .

he grabbed my shirt pushing me against the door .

"that's the day you asked me to drop you off at somebody house cause you was going to comfort yo friend or whatever, yo ass lied you was going to meet up with a nigga and had me take you that's why the fuck it matter" he said in a harsh tone .

"ok jayden" I said rolling my eyes .

"it's something holding me back from putting my hands on you rylenn but you pushing it ima beat yo ass if you keep playing with me shorty" he said letting my shirt go back walking out his room .

but he literally almost killed me the day before yesterday-

*flashback

"stop touching my game" Jayden said as I kept messing with his game cords .

I was doing a prank on him and it was basically me dropping his game in the tub full of water but it wasn't his real game it was a fake game, I was gonna hide his real game .

"aye rio I'll be back in finna go get my subway sandwich out the frigerator" he said taking off his mic leaving out the room .

I unplugged his ps4 putting it under his bed then going to grab the fake ps4 taking it in the bathroom putting it in the tub .

I walked back in his room sitting on the bed .

like 30 seconds later he game back upstairs .

he looked at his tv then back at me then at the spot on his dresser where his game be at then back at me .

he slowly sat his sandwich down looking at me "where my game at" .

"idk why you asking me" I said shrugging .

"cause you the only one in my room, I just left and now all of the sudden it's gone" he said mugging me .

"I didn't touch it" I said getting on my phone .

he snatched my phone putting it on the dresser "fuck my game at rylenn" .

"I . don't . know . Jayden . I didn't have it goofball" I said trying to get my phone back .

he pushed me back leaning back on his dresser .

"why yo hands wet" he said pointing to my hands .