part 38 .

-AUTHORS POV

"jay" rylenn whined as Jayden started to thrust himself in and out of rylenn .

he grabbed her wrist putting her arms behind her back slowly down his pace .

rylenn moaned putting her face into his neck feeling her orgasm come .

"come on ma you got it" jay said lowly letting her wrist go .

that gave rylenn some confidence making her lift up and put her hands on his shoulders bouncing up and down still not taking in his full length .

"all of it" he said sternly .

" I ca-"

jay cut her off grabbing her waist forcing her all the way down making rylenn scream out "fuck" scratching his chest & him grunt .

jay put his hands under her cheeks moving her up and down a a nice paste .

"jay I'm finna cum" she said outta breath .

"you better work for it" he said interlacing his hand with hers .

rylenn used all the strength she had to rotate her hips back and forth .

"fuck" jay moaned out which shocked himself .

hearing him moan made her hella more confident so she smirked and start going faster .

now he felt like she was bitching him so he took control .

jay grabbed her neck with one hand and her hair with one thrusting in and out roughly making her instantly cum .

as she released she let out the loudest moan of the night and plus he kept going after she nutted .

Rylenn threw her head back scratching his chest as he didn't slow down .

she felt herself about to cum again .

she took it upon herself to start bouncing up and down on her own .

so at this point jay think she fighting over control and he obviously knew he was gonna get it .

as rylenn came again jay lifted her up before nutting on her stomach .

he then grabbed her by her hair placing her on her hands and knees making the arch he wanted .

he then slide into her without a warning and started with passionate soft strokes .

"you like that ma ?" he said in her ear .

"mhmm" rylenn said in a moan .

Jay then pulled her up to his chest by her neck speeding up his paste .

he used the other hand to rub her clit making rylenns moans more intense .

he sent a sharp and deep stroke touching her g- spot which drove rylenn crazy making her cum again .

jay let go of her neck and rylenn now weak and fall on her stomach .