part 4💙

-Rylenn💗

"bitch you ready I'm outside" jordi said into the phone .

"Yea here I come lemme grab my purse" . "Ight everybody else already- " jordi got cut off by Kari saying hey to me .

"hey kari ... he coming to the movies with us" I asked jordi .

"yea jamari asked me to grab him from his mama I can't wait to tell jamari the hoe wasn't even at home" .

"so the baby was at home alone with the door unlocked" I asked jordi hanging up the phone since I was getting in the car .

"girl yes kari was inna house by himself with the door unlocked . jamari finna go crazy shit he probably finna kill the bitch" jordi said pulling off .

"that's a shame no wonder why he always got his son" . I said shaking my head .

"then the bitch got the nerves to get mad when she see me holding kari , like bitch you don't even pay attention to the baby shit you don't even know if you love him" . jordi said rolling her eyes .

I shake my head and connect my phone to the Bluetooth and turn on "all love" by lil durk .

*at the movies

jordi grabbed kari out the backseat and we walk into the movies . we see sam and nem all waiting by the door .

"Hey bae .. hey kari" jamari said giving jordi a kiss and kari a kiss on his forehead . then he looked at me and said "hey lil cuz" and gave me a side hug .

"Lil cuz ? your even know me fr and yo brother don't like me" I said laughing .

"you my bae cousin so you me and kari cousin" he said shrugging . I looked around and ran to Sam jumping on her .

"heyyy bestieee" I said making a video on snapchat . jour came over and pulled me off of sam .

"unt unt" he said picking Samaria up and wrapping her legs around him . "boy that's MY bestie" I said rolling my eyes playfully .

"AYE ITS A FAT ASS RAT IN HERE" rio screamed making everybody start running out the line and out the movie theater . I start laughing holding my stomach .

"where it's at" nia said holding on tight to Mario . "it ain't one I just lied to get them out they taking too long in this bitch" . Everybody start laughing .

we walk up and pay for our tickets & food & make our way into the movie theater .

*after the movie ended

I walk out the movie theater beside sam drinking my sprite when demon walk by and smack the cup making the sprite spill all over my face and clothes .

"SHORTY WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HER" Samaria yelled pushing him making jordi and nem turn around .

He started to walk towards sam until nau'jour pushed him back & demon punched jour making them start fighting .

jamari handed kari to jordi and went to go grab demon as trell grabbed nau'jour .

demon looked at jour then me and Sam and chuckled evilly and snatched away from jamari .

I walked passed them going to sit in the car but I forgot it was unlocked so I just stood there drenched with sprite I started crying out of anger .

I heard jordi, sam, and aria yelling and noticed they where yelling at demon . I turned around and put my head on my arms and leaned on the roof of jordi car .

until I heard a smack .

I turned around quickly and saw aria holding her face then she tased demon .

I looked over at demon and his eyes where darker and I saw all the boys holding him back .

I ran over and grabbed jordi, sam, and aria and dragged them to the car and told the other girl to just go home .

before we got in I picked up this big rock and waiting from demon to walk past .

I told jordi to roll down the window and I launched the rock at demons head and it hit him making him quickly look at the car .

"PULL OFF" I screamed making jordi pull off and take off .

*back at rylenn house

"What tf is wrong with him" I asked confused on why he was so rude . jordi was laying next to me, sam was in middle and aria was on the end next to sam .

"I really don't know I think he has a really bad anger problem that got worst after his little sister passed... he has to take pills for it I never seen him like that tho ... oh wait next week is the week his sister passed and jamari said he gets really crazy around that time" jordi said .

"doesn't mean he has to be rude to me ... don't worry cause mama just got my car fixed and tomorrow I'm going over there to bust out his windows ... two can play that game" .

"you ain't just hear her girl don't go do that" sam said side eyeing me .

"he doesn't have to be rude to me and me only tho he wanna do that I wanna do it too and he slapped aria" I said shrugging .

"well I'm coming" Aria said shrugging . "of course I am too but this not so smart what ryry wanna do" . Sam said looking at me .

"y'all already know I'm coming so Ian even gotta say nun" . jordi said rolling up .

"yk what I'm about to do that tonight lemme go out on my black outfit y'all coming ? y'all got clothes over here" I said getting up .

"you know we is" they all said together .

"Ight let's get ready then" I said going in the bathroom .

oop👀 .. how y'all feel about her finna bust out his windows ?

sorry for the mistakes😭 .
how y'all like chapter 4 ?
don't forget to vote & comment💗