part 35 .

2 months later
November 12
back in Chicago

-Jordi
I'm now 5 months pregnant and is starting to feel movement .

I go to my appointment tomorrow to get the sheet that says if my babies a boy or girl .

rylenn will be coming with me obviously to get the paper .

Jamari still hasn't woken from his coma and I decided I didn't want to have the gender reveal until he woke up .

but at the same time my family wants me to just go ahead and have it next month if he doesn't awaken .

I'm going to see him right now .

I pulled up at the hospital and felt a lot of movement on my stomach .

"you better be doing all this for yo daddy boy" I said rubbing my stomach .

now I don't know if it's a boy but I'm just team boy .

"heyyy mama you for Jamari, I'm already knowing" the lady at the front desk said smiling getting out of her chair to hug me .

"you know it Jess" I said smiling before hugging her back .

"ouu the baby is active today" she said putting her hand on my stomach .

"yea he's really happy today" I said smiling .

"well I think he knows something" she said winking at me "go see yo husband girl" she said before going back behind the desk .

I loved ha, she been helping me out and keeping me happy every since Jamari got transferred here, and she definitely makes sure she's helping him progress .

I walked in the room putting my purse on the chair and siting on the bed .

he has less cords attached to him and he's breathing on his own now .

"hey bae, I made 5 months and go to get the babies gender tomorrow .. I really hope you be here for the gender reveal" I said before kissing his forehead .

"awe and yo son really active today" I said before grabbing Jamari's hand and holding it on my stomach .

the baby instantly started to move and kick .

"aw you know that's yo daddy huh son son" I said laughing lowly .

"it's a girl" I heard Jamari lowly say and grunted after .

I quickly looked and I seen him weakly smiling at me with his eyes halfway open .

I jumped up and called a nurse then ran back over to hug and kiss all on him .

the nurse came in the room .

"well helloo sleepyhead" the nurse said smiling walking in with a clip board .

jamari nodded his head to say hi .

"how you feeling ?" she said walking over to him checking him out to make sure he was good .