part 8💙

*1 week later

-Rylenn💗
me & demon got alittle closer but he still a bitch . he still be being so mean and aggressive toward me .

I mean I like the aggressive part sometimes but sometimes he too aggressive, like 2 days ago he was about the throw me down the stairs cause i ate some of his Oreos ..

anyways he was actually on his way to pick me up right now .

he said he wanted to go somewhere but didn't tell me where he wanted to go .

Demon🖕🏽🖤
I'm five minutes away come yo ass out the door now cause you be doing too much

Me
don't rush me bitch tf wrong with you ?

Demon🖕🏽🖤
crazy you keep calling me a bitch but start crying when I yell at you or "get aggressive" as you say, watch yo fucking mouth wimme bro

Me
Demon stop texting my phone .

Demon🖕🏽🖤
Yea ok, come tf on

I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse walking out my room and closing the door .

"BYE MA I LOVE YOU" I yelled to my mom walking out the door .

demon pulled up right when I was walking out the door .

I sat in the back cause I didn't want him looking at me or talking to me .

"get the fuck in the front you know you don't get in the back in a car with me" demon said looking in the mirror at me .

"no, stop talking to me" I said getting on my phone .

demon turned his body around all the way to the backseat grabbing me by my jean jacket and pulling me up to the front .

he sat me in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt speeding off .

"where we going" I asked looking at him .

"where you wanna go" he mumbled .

"let's go to Dave and busters" I said taking a video and putting demon in it.

"ight and don't put me in yo video" he said looking at me .

"why cause yo bitch goin see it and have a fit" I said wanting to start with him .

he smacked his lips "rylenn don't start with me I don't have a bitch" .

"not what females telling me and posting... you know somebody posted you sleep on them right" I said turning my body towards him .

"I don't give a fuck what females telling you or what they posting nun of em my bitch" he said stopping at a red light .

"you know yo-" I was cut off by demon saying "rylenn shut the fuck up I don't care" .

"can you tell me your real name now" i said remembering I still didn't know his real name .

"No" he said quickly .

"but you know my real name" I said crossing my arms .

"I don't care, no" he repeated .