part 5💚

-Jayden😈 .
*FLASHBACK

"Jayden mommy said when I get older imma have a biggg house like you and whatever car i want and my dream job and my favorite pet and a lot of money and-"

"YES jayda you goin have everything in the whole wide world whatever you want" Jayden said laughing at how much his 5 year old sister talked .

"jay imma have a Barbie dream house too" jayda said looking at her brother from the back seat of the car .

"yep you goin have the biggest Barbie dream house baby" Jayden said smiling at his sister thru the mirror .

meanwhile a truck was coming from the right side of the street and the driver was drunk .

jay was making a right turn as the truck slammed into the jays car hitting the passenger side making the car flip over 3 times hitting another car and flipping into a ditch on the side of the road .

jamari hearing was going in and out until he snapped back into reality and looked in the back to see his sister gone .

jay panicked and struggled to get out his car while it was upside down .

he got out and saw his little sister lifeless body on the side of the road . he ran over to jayda and pulled her over into his lap .

"Come on jayda you got to say something to me baby... jayda please we gotta get your Barbie house ready for you when your older" . he stared at his sister hoping she would say something .

she didn't .

jays tears started to cloud his vision as he picked his sister up limping to the group of people who stood watching .

"CAN YALL CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE WHY ARE YALL JUST WATCHING" the group of people all picked up their phone at the same time and started to call the police .

jay looked down at his sister in his arms and dropped to his knees breaking down .

"Jayda please wake up baby ... I love you so much you can't leave me please jayda he pleaded as he hugged his little sister lifeless body in the middle of the street .

the ambulance and police pulled up running toward jay and jayda . "sir you have to give me her so I can get you and her to the hospital" .

jay slowly handed jayda to the paramedic and watched as the put her in the truck .

The other paramedic came and grabbed jay and laid him back on another stretcher-

*END OF FLASHBACK

I jumped outta my thoughts when I heard glass breaking from outside . I grabbed my gun and walked downstairs to outside .

I stopped in his tracks when i saw rylenn busting my car windows with Samaria, Aria, and jordi hyping her up .

When they noticed me standing there rylenn stopped and the other girls got quiet .

I started to walk towards rylenn and she tried to run . I snatched her by her neck and pinned her against the car .

"SHORTY WHY TF YOU DO THIS TOO MY CAR". she didn't say nothing so I tightened me grip . jordi walked up toward us and tried to pry my hands off her neck .

"STOP FOR YOU KILL MY COUSIN BITCH" . jamari came out the door and ran over to me and pulled me away from rylenn .

I snatched away and grabbed rylenn and threw her in my other car and put the child lock on  .

I pulled out the drive way and Samaria, Aria, and jordi jumped in front of my car .

"MOVE" I yelled that them and they didn't move . I grab my gun and pointed it at rylenn "I SAID MOVE" they still didn't move so I cocked the gun back .