part 6💙

-Rylenn💗
"so he was about to throw you over the bridge" jordi asked me as we was on facetime .

"yes he was about to kill me over the car girl bitch my life flashed before my eyes.... he's evil" .

"girl you was so quiet when he brought you back" jordi said laughing .

"I was still tryna figure out wha-" I got cut off by this unknown number texting me "hold on jordi" I said going to the message .

312-872-2453
Come outside

Me
who is this ?

312-872-2453
demon now come the fuck outside

Me
oh hell no... no .

312-872-2453
If I gotta come in you not goin like it

Me
demon I'm not about to go open the door .

312-872-2453
Bet

"Oh my God jordi this boy is outside of my fucking house" I said getting up from my bed and running to my mama room going to the little secret room in the back of the closet .

"BITCH WHO" she yelled . "bitch demon he outside my house bitch co-" I was cut off by demon yelling my name .

"jordi.... this man is in my house & mama ain't let him in cause she at work he just broke into my house" I whispered into the phone .

"I gotta hang up and put my phone on silent call me in like 15 minutes to make sure I'm good" I said whispering into the phone then hanging up and putting my phone on silent .

"RYLENN" I heard demon yell coming up the stairs .

I heard my room door open and close then I heard footsteps towards my mom room .

"Rylenn I'm not about to play with you come the fuck on" . I heard him say as he opened my moms room door . I put my hand over my mouth .

He start walked toward the closet and it opened . I held my breath hoping he wouldn't notice the little door in the back .

I heard the closet door close and him walk out of my moms room, like 30 seconds later I heard the front door open and then slam shut .

I finally let out a deep breath and waited like 3 minutes before crawling out the closet .

I slowly crept down the stairs and ran to the door locking it .

leaning my head on the door I let out a sigh a relief before turning around bumping right into demons chest .

"you that slow" he said looking down at me .
I didn't say nun I just backed up . "right... get yo ass up there and put on some clothes" he said still staring at me .

"I have on clothes" I said pointing to my biker shorts and tank top . "your not going no where with me with that on" he said pulling at my shorts .

"who said I wanted to fucking go with you anyway" I said rolling my eyes .

he snatched me closer to him "it's not what you said it's what the fuck I said now go up stairs and put on some fucking clothes" . I rolled my eyes and snatched away from him .

he grabbed me back "do it again" he said and let me go pushing me towards the stairs .

I stomped up the stairs and went to my room slamming the door . jordi called & I declined and texted her letting her know I was good .

I grabbed some black ripped jeans and a white comme des Garçons play shirt & took a shower even thought I took a bath early this morning .

like 25 minutes later I hopped out the shower and heard snores coming from my room .