part 23 .

-jordi

"there's your babies heart beat mom" the lady said before I heard a heartbeat .

"omg" I said tearing up smiling before pulling my phone out to record .

"it otay jojo, that's baby" kari said before clapping .

"yea that's baby" I said laughing wiping my tears .

"I hope you don't mind me asking .. but is dad gonna be active" the doctor said lowly .

"oh yea he's just gonna be gone for alittle you know" I said nodding .

"ok great" the said wiping the jelly off my belly .

"so, your next appointment will be at your 9th week of pregnancy so I could check on baby, & make sure they're doing good" she said smiling at me .

"ok great thank you" I said leaning up off the bed .

-Rylenn

"mama ? where's kylah .." I said sadly noticing she didn't have a little girl with her as she put her bags in the trunk .

she sighed "I didn't get her, they didn't let me" .

i got out the car hugging my mama .

"I'm so sorry mama" I said with my tears watering .

"girl stop all that crying it's ok cause guess what" he said rubbing my back before breaking away from the hug .

"what" I said wiping my tears .

she looked at me before she walked back in the airport .

I stood there confused watching the door to see if she would walk back out .

I scratched my head before walking back to the drivers side to grab my phone to call her .

I went to her contact calling her phone before I heard her voice .

"look ry" she said making me turn around & I saw this beautiful little girl holding her hand .

I walked over to them smiling really hard to the point my jaws were hurting .

"omg you got her" I said bending down hugging her .

"yep I got her, I got a call literally 2 minutes after I told you that it wasn't looking to good & they told me that I was able to get her, I just know you were so confused when I told you I landed cause I just told you I still had a couple days left but all along I was coming home today with kylah right with me" she said smiling ear to ear .

"omg she is so cute I love her already" i said before standing up "so when is her birthday because I removed you said it was in august" .

"it's august 27, and she will be turning three, we can do all this in the car tho let's get in I'm ready to get her home so she could see her room and shit" my mama said before helping kylah in the backseat .

"her room ? mama I just moved out the house 3 hours ago how is everything done already ?" I asked getting in the car .

"I had everything planned, soon as you left the house I had my friend come and set her room up, all her clothes and toys I ordered are at the door ready to be put up" she said getting in the front putting her seatbelt on .