part 37 .

-The same day (2:44 pm)

-Rylenn
"girl he still gone he ain't came back , shit ion want him to anyway now that I'm thinking about it" I said as me and jordi was on the phone .

"he goin come back . you know he can't stay away too long ... yall toxic asses" jordi said .

"and he ain't getting in . tf . & im not toxic that's his bitch ass" I said .

"girl don't act like he ain't no mfn criminal if you don't let him in he goin let himself in and beat you the fuck up" jordi said before lowly laughing .

I looked at her seriously and she stopped laughing and was like "oh we ain't laughing ?" .

"no" .

"oh" jordi said scratching her head .

"girl bye you ain't no help" I said before hanging up .

I got up from the couch going to make lasagna .

my mama always made it so I definitely get it from her .

my cooking in general comes from my mama . I been cooking since I was 10 so that 9 years of cooking came in handy .

I can actually call my mama to bring niyah and kylah over .

I'm already knowing my mama ain't goin come this goin be a free time for her to freak on my damn daddy .

old ass sex .

I can call jordi and sam too and they bring kari and the twins .

I called my mama, jordi, and sam and then started cooking .

*40 minutes later

"niyah and kylah be nice to eachother" I said as I checked on the lasagna in the oven .

I made a big ass pan cause imma need some seconds .

"open this door hoe" I heard jordi yell from outside .

I went to open the door and jordi, sam, kari, and the twins was standing there .

"hey familyyy come in the food should be done in 20 more minutes" I said as they walked in .

I was about to close the door but something stopped it .

the door was pushed back open to rio coming in with Chris in his arms followed by jamari, naujour, trell with tay in his arms, and angelo .

"who the fuck invited them ? Chris and taytay good but who said y'all can come ?" I said looking over at jordi and sam then back at the boys .

"girl I told jamari where I was going and he called the whole gang talm bout rylenn cooking for us" jordi said with her hands up in surrender .

I shook my head closing my door until something stopped it again .

I swung the door back open now irritated at who was stopping my door again .

it was Jayden .

"nope" I said before slamming the door smack into his body as he tried to walk in .