part 1 .

Chicago IL📍
2020

-rylenn💗
"bitch get the fuck up, you coming outside today . I don't care what you talking about or what you got to say get ready we will be waiting" Jordi said bussing in my room with Samaria and aria behind her .

I rolled my eyes . "and where do you think I'm about to go" ? "bitch we going downtown shopping so get the fuck up" .

"bitch how the fuck did y'all get in my house" I said rolling my eyes again . "girl you know mama let us in" Samaria said in her soft voice .

"well tell mama to let y'all ass back out" I said laying back down .

Aria snatched the covers off me and her, samaria, and jordi picked me up and took me in the bathroom .

"OK put me down damn I'm finna get in the shower get the fuck out" .

"so strip then bitch" jordi said walking out .

I got in the shower mad as fuck putting on my music . 30 minutes later I was out the shower , wrapped a towel around me and walked to my room to see these bitches sleep all on my bed .

I rolled my eyes and got dressed . I put on my pink Nike outfit with my all white g fazos since jordi had on her white one, sam had on her grey one and aria had on her blue one . so we was all wearing Nike jogging suits .

I flatiron my bob and think of a way to wake them up . I look around my room and see my toothpicks on my dresser .

I lowly laugh to myself and grab them . I stuck a toothpick in jordi nose and wiggled it around and she jumped up swinging .

I start laughing as she mugged me and jumped off the bed causing sam and aria to wake up .

jordi start putting on her shoes and said "bitch that ain't funny I thought my nose was sucking dick" .

I start laughing hard to where my stomach start hurting "shorty how you thought yo nose was sucking dick , is you cool" .

Jordi smacked her lips . "just come on bitch for I kick yo ass out this window" .

I grab my purse and walk out my room to downstairs . "MAMAAA" . my mama come out the kitchen full force at me with a spoon hitting me with it "stop yelling in my fuckin house" .

"ow ma ight dang . I was telling you we leaving I love you" .

"I love y'all ugly ass little girls too . y'all be safe . sam yk you my favorite give me my hug girl" .

me, jordi, and aria gasp as samaria go to give my mama a hug .

"Auntie I thought I was yo favorite" jordi said fake crying .

"well you thought the fuck wrong girl ion like you little thots . sam my little innocent one" my mama said hugging sam .

"mama sam be suck-" sam came over and covered my mouth before I can finish my sentence .

"lol mama she was finna say I be sucking at games" . samaria said mugging me .

"mhm get out my house y'all" my mama said laughing .

Samaria pushed me out the door and closed it . "bitch I do not be sucking dick" she said embarrassed causing me, aria and jordi to laugh .

on the ride there somebody called jordi phone . "hello" . "yea hello where the you going"

I heard a deep voice say causing me to look over at the phone .

"I'm going about my business" . jordi said . "yo jordi stop fucking playing with me I'll pull up on you right now just to embarrass you . where tf you going" .

"oop" I heard aria say in the back .

"ok jamari damn, I'm going downtown with my cousin and friends , you happy now" .

I start lowly laughing at how my cousin quickly folded .

she looked over at me mugging me . I put my hands up in surrender .

"y'all goin be at the water tower or sum?" . she rolled her eyes "yea jamari" . "ight me and the homies finna come... ight bae" . "ok bye" jordi said hanging up .

samaria start laughing and mocking jordi . jordi rolled her eyes and mumbled "shut up sam" . I chuckled . "who was that jordi?" .

"that was jamari . my boyfriend ." . my mouth dropped . "ohhh so you had a boyfriend and ain't tell me" .

aria jumped in and said "bitch you had a boyfriend and ain't tell US" . samaria said "actually just y'all two . I knew ."

me and aria looked at sam, then back at eachother, then at jordi .

Jordi smacked her lips . "Sam only knew cause she talk to his homeboy" .

Me and aria looked at eachother and said "wowww" together .

"So what's his name and why y'all ain't tell us" . I asked Sam .

"his name is jour and I didn't tell y'all cause I didn't get a chance to and when I was I kept forgetting and me & him just start talking a week ago, now jordi ion know what she goin tell y'all" sam explained .

"AND she playing step momma role" . my eyes widened .

jordi slammed on the breaks making sam body smack into the back of my seat .

Jordi turned around to sam .

"FUCKING SNITCH . we fighting no back talk" . me and aria start laughing .

"damn shorty jordi playing step momma role" I said laughing . jordi rolled her eyes "it's not that funny leave me alone ."

aria said "is lil folks even cute tho"? jordi start back driving . "yea he's a very handsome baby ... i-" jordi got cut off by her phone ringing again .

This time it was tre and nem . "BITCH WHERE TF YALL AT" mari loud ass yelled in the phone . I put my face in the camera .

"damn shut the fuck up fat we 3 minutes away hoe allat yelling" .

tre grabbed her phone back . "Ouuuu how y'all get rylenn out the house" . aria jumped in the camera . "We made that hoe get up" .

"Y'all ain't make me do nun I got up my damn self fuck" . Mari took the phone back . "Yea yea just hurry y'all ass up" she said and hung up .

We pulled up to the water tower and met up with tre and nem .

sorry for the mistakes😅 .
how y'all like the first chapter ?
don't forget to vote guys💓 .