part 32 .

2 days later
2:31

-Authors POV

2 days later and Jayden still haven't said anything to rylenn .

he made a few smart comments but never looked or talked to her .

"NIYAH STOP" Rylenn yelled as niyah pushed kari in the water making him go underwater .

"girl chill out, kari know how to swim" jordi said and laughed at how rylenn was looking scared for her life .

once rylenn saw kari come up she sighed in relief .

"told you" jordi said .

"the twins know how to swim too with they overgrown asses" sam said .

"girl as they should" rylenn said "niyah the only one that need then damn floatys on her arms" .

"taytay get yo lightskin trell looking ass away from my fav, I see you tryna hop on that with her" rio said making the girls laugh and look over at taytay and kylah who were playing with the ball in the water .

"just bring her to kari swim classes with him" jordi said .

rylenn nodded looking over a the boys .

she didn't notice she was starting at Jayden until sam elbowed her in her arm .

"girl you zoning out about that nigga again" sam said rolling her eyes .

"I just miss talking to him .. that's all" Rylenn said looking away .

"mhmm, you miss his tongue on that kitty meow meow too don't you ?" Jordi said raising her eyebrow .

"you know that" rylenn said making all three of them laugh .

- 45 minutes later

"you coming with us to grab the food ?" jordi said opening Rylenn room door with kari in her arms .

"nawl imma stay here, but where niyah and ky ?" Rylenn asked .

"rio got both of em in the car with him and Chris already" she said making Rylenn nod .

"bye I love you we'll be back" jordi said before closing the door .

Rylenn sat there staring at the ceiling for 2 minutes before getting up and going downstairs to the kitchen .

she jumped when she saw Jayden sitting on the counter drinking a caprisun .

"you stayed too I guess" she nervously chuckled .

Jayden ain't say anything, like he been doing so Rylenn rolled her eyes opening the refrigerator .

Jayden looked at her for the first time they been there as she turned around and they locked eyes .

Jayden was high, like always .

Rylenn broke eye contact by looking away and was about to walk away until Jayden grabbed her arm .

"you let him take it ?" he said nodding down her coochie then looking back at her face .