Part 17 .

August 2nd 7:32
*still kari birthday party

-Jayden
"happy birthday dear kariii, happy birthday to you" I mumbled as everybody else sung loudly .

"blow yo candles out big boy" my mama said as she held kari over his cake .

"yayyyy" everybody said clapping and recording kari .

Jamari grabbed a piece of cake off the bottom layer putting it on kari, jordi, and my mama face .

"boy I'm bout to whoop yo ass" my mama said laughing along with jordi and kari .

my mama was cutting all the kids a piece of cake when I noticed devin outside the door and I walked over to jamari .

"something off bro, something don't feel right" I said pulling him to the side .

"devin outside the door and something ain't right the energy is off, not everybody else energy but soon as I saw him it don't feel right" I said looking over at the door .

"AYE JORDI COME HEA" jamari called out for jordi .

"hm bae" she said wrapping her arm around his waist .

"I want you to take all the kids in the room with the table, have ryry and sam help you have the parents go in there and close the door behind y'all" he said before looking at the door .

I kept my eyes on that door devin look like he was talking to the security and he had his hood over his head .

"why what's wro-" she start to say before jamari cut her off .

"bae I just need you fucking to listen to me and go do what I said" he said making her nod and get all the kids together .

we started to walk off and before we got to the door kari ran towards jamari .

"dada" he whined reaching for mari to pick him up .

"go with Jojo dada" mari said turning him around making kari start crying reaching for mari .

"imma be right back go with Jojo kari" Jamari said pointing to jordi .

kari fell out on the floor stomping his feet crying .

"AYE COME GET HIM" jamari called out to jordi making her come pick him up taking him in the room .

we walked out the door making devin bag back .

"something finna happen so call the rest of y'all crew" I said lowly to the security guards .

"wassup lil foe nem what you been on" Jamari said shaking up devin .

"shit .. been to myself lately" he said shrugging then looking back .

fuck he looking back for ...

rio came outside with trell behind him .

"fuck you been up to "cuz" he said putting the word cuz in quotation marks .

"to myself .. yea I can't do this" rio said taking off his hood .

"do what fuck is you talking bout" rio said stepping up to him .