part 33 .

6:49

-Jordi

"RYYYY" I called out to rylenn going upstairs to her room .

we finally got back from getting food for the house and just got done putting the food up .

everybody in the back playing football or basketball or the kids either swimming in the pool, and I wanted to see if she wanted to come out .

I opened her room door slowly to see her and Jayden cuddled up sleep together .

"awnnn look at my cuddy" I said lowly before sneaking a picture of them .

(we goin act like that's them)

I smiled before walking out the room and going downstairs to where sam, nia, tre and the kids were .

"they talking ain't they, you smiling bout hard asf" sam said and nia and tre nodded in agreement .

"girl talking ? they laid under eachother" I said before sitting by them then looking at the boys playing football .

" I knew this was coming though, it was obvious" sam said .

"it was obvious, I mean he was trying to hard not to talk or look at her" nia said .

"mhm" tre said nodding .

"let's not forget you tre .. y'all tre say she want alittle of angelo" nia said before tre covered her mouth .

"I did not" tre said making us laugh .

"mhmmmmmm" nia mumbled after tre removed her hand from her mouth .

"girl if you want lil angelo just say that" I said .

"I don't" she shrugged .

"bro she be looking at the boy dick print and all" nia said .

Tre smacked her lips and I laughed .

"don't become pregnant like me girl" I said .

"JACYE NO" sam yelled out to the boy twin who was about to flip off the sidewalk into the water .

"girl them twins bad as hell" I said laughing .

"tre that's angelo goddaughter right there by niyah and kylah, goin head and go play god mommy role" nia said .