Part 9💚

Chicago IL📍
-jordi💘

"finally my bitch got some head" I said as me and rylenn walked thru the mall .

"bitch it had my legs shaking I mean it was hard for me to walk" rylenn said smiling .

"look at you bitch having flashbacks and shit" I said laughing .

jamari called me as I walked in pink .
"hello"
"yea bae where you at"
"somewhere you not" I said looking for underwear .
"jordi where you at" he repeated .
"I just said somewhere you not" I repeated .
"girl I got yo location stop playing with me"
"& I'm finna turn it off" I said shrugging .
"Look ion care about that funky ass attitude you still got I said that ain't my baby"
"so who baby is it...killa" I said using his street name .
"what the fuck you just call me ? Jordi stop playing with me for I slap the fuck outta you"
"sound cute" i said shrugging .
"that ain't my baby jordi and that's the last time imma tell you I'm not finna keep repeating myself to you & when you come home tonight bring me some rice kripsy treats" .
"I'm not coming to your house I'm going to my real home"
"yea ight" he said hanging up .

last night a girl texted jamari phone sending him a picture of a ultrasound and her stomach .

she didn't look more then 4 months pregnant and be and jamari been together for 6 and a half months .

so I grabbed his phone texting the girl "who baby" and she replied back "yours silly who else" .

jamari tried to tell me that ain't his baby and he don't know that girl but I wasn't hearing it and went home .

of course I struggled to get out his house cause of him, it took me a hour of fighting him to get out his house .

I snapped outta my thoughts turning off my location from everybody but rylenn and Samaria .

"you good" rylenn asked me as we paid for out stuff .

"yeaa I'm fine it's just jamari playing with me he supposed to be having a baby on the way" I said as we walked out of pink .

"girl fuck him he that's a lose fo-" rylenn was cut off by 4 girls walking toward us "aye you with demon" one girl said .

"no that's my friend why" rylenn said shifting her weight on one leg .

"Girl you lying you was in his house probably fucking on him" a lightskin girl with orange hair said .

"and if she was fucking on him what the fuck that got to do with you shorty" I said jumping in .

"cause that my man bitch, and I wanna fight her" she said .

"One thing I'm not finna do is fight no female over no nigga that ain't even mines so you can get the fuck on" rylenn said waving her hand .

the lightskin girl pushed rylenn causing her to stumble alittle but but she ran back up punching the girl in her face the girl grabbed rylenns hair making her grab her shirt flipping her to the floor sending blows to her face .

the other three girls jumped in making me jump in grabbing two of them off by their hair slinging them to the floor .

one of them got back up making me send blows to her face and the other on for back up making me grab her in the middle of punching the other one .