part 12💙

- Chicago Illinois
                                        at Jayden house
                                         6:37
-sam💞 (ouu the first sam POV)

"ouuuu i can't wait to spoil her" I said as we all watched jordi pee on the stick .

"girl I might not even be pregnant & how yk it's goin be a girl" she said wiping herself then washing her hands .

"Ik it's goin be a girl and I can't wait for the gender reveal party and baby shower" I said smiling .

"y'all so irritating" jordi said rolling her eyes .

"we gotta wait like 5 minutes don't we" ryry said looking at the stick .

"yea we can't go get the living room ready and it will be ready by time we done ... where kari at" jordi said looking around for kari .

"he went to sleep in his daddy room soon as he took that medicine" I said opening the room door checking on him .

"did you lay him on his stomach" jordi said looking at me .

"yea ryry did actually he fell asleep on her and she took him upstairs" i said pointing to ryry .

"well come on let's go downstairs and fix the living room up" Aria said walking down the stairs .

*13 minutes later

"ouuu we did niceee" I said looking at the living room .

"we did, come on let's go check them test" ryry said rubbing up the stairs .

"bitch slow down" jordi said slowly walking up the stairs .

"you nervous" I said slapping jordi butt .

"STOPPP, and of course I am" jordi said covering her butt .

"you'll be ight" I said patting her back .

jordi walked up the stairs walking into the bathroom with her eyes closed "oh my God oh my god I'm so scared" .

"GIRL JUST OPEN YO EYES" me, ryry, and aria said at the same time .

jordi slowly opened her eyes slowing looking at the stick .

me, ryry and aria gathered around him .

the pregnancy had two lines on the pregnancy test .

"YESSSS" me, ryry, and aria said jumping around .

"mmmm" jordi said sitting on the toilet crying .

"awnnn it's ok pooky wooky it's only nine months" ryry said rubbing her stomach .

jordi looked up mugging ryry making her out her hands up in defense .

"come on y'all let's watch the movie" rylenn said grabbing the pregnancy test putting the  in a bag tying them and walking down the stairs .

"awnn poor pooky wooky sad" aria said poking bout her bottom lip .

"hush aria" ryry said before laughing .

"y'all ain't shit" jordi said squatting down on the stairs as if she was getting ready to jump .

"AYE, fuck you doing" I said grabbing her arm .

"taking a leap down the stairs" she said shrugging .

"now if you kill my niece or nephew I'm killing yo ass" I said pulling her down the stairs still holding on to her arm .