part 36 .

-2 days later

-Jordi
"bae this is not a wedding, why is you acting like you can't look at me boy" I said before laughing .

"aw shit I thought it was the same" he said before smiling .

"you look so good tho baby" he said kissing me then my belly .

"yo belly getting alittle big bae" he said rubbing my stomach .

"I knowww don't remind me, this lil boy growing fast asf"

"Issa girl but cmon they probably sitting out there waiting" he said putting his hand around my waist walking out the room .

-AUTHORS POV

"AWNNNN" most of the crowd said as jamari and jordi walked out the backdoor .

"period cuddy, best to ever do it while pregnant" rylenn said hyping jordi up .

"look at my babies" Ms.Jones said patting her eyes with the tissue .

"ma you do this at every baby related event" Jayden said putting his arm around her shoulder .

"shut yo bald headed ass up boy" she said hitting him in the back of his head .

Jayden rubbed his head taking two steps away from his mama .

"BABYMOMMAAA you look so nice" Jess said going to hug jordi .

"thank youuu, happy you came" jordi said hugging her back .

"girl of course, this my godbaby" she said kissing jordi cheek .

"look at my brudda, nigga just got out the hospital and already doing his thing" rio said dapping jamari up .

"baby bro having his second already ?" Jayden said hitting jamari shoulder smiling .

"you know it ! I gotta get my 10" jamari said .

"must goin get em from other girls cause I won't be popping 8 more out this coochie" jordi said looking him up and down .

"girl shut up you having my kids" jamari said before kissing her forehead .

"come take some pictures my babies" Ms.Jones said pulling jamari and jordi away to stand in front of the decorated wall .

"my cuddy growing up" rylenn said wiping her tears then wrapping her arm around jayden waist .

"you goin have mine next" Jayden said hugging her .

"boy first off that's a threat" rylenn said pulling away from him .

Jayden laughed then watched his brother take pictures with kari and jordi .

"damn" Jayden said out loud at the thought of his baby brother growing up and starting a family .

Imma make sure he get out this street shit Jayden thought .

"tete I dirsty" niyah said patting rylenn leg .