Part 18 .

August 4th, 2020
5:41

-AUTHORS POV

"DIDNT I SAY STOP" rylenn said popping niyah cause she kept putting her sucker down on the carpet now it's stuck .

niyah start crying causing jayden to peek his head out the room "don't hit her" he walked over to niyah picking her up .

"negro she got this sucker stuck in yo carpet" rylenn said pointing to his carpet .

"so what she good" he said rubbing niyah back .

"stop picking her up everytime she get in trouble that's why she keep doing shit" rylenn said folding her arms .

"so what she can do whatever she want over here, plus kari sleep so she bored" he said before walking in the room to wake kari up .

"wake him up niyah" Jayden said putting her down on his bed to wake up kari .

"kariiiii" niyah said in kari ear trying to wake him up .

Jayden laughed looking back at rylenn who was standing at his room door mugging him with her arms crossed .

Jayden smacked his lips "what's yo problem"

"you keep babying her stop doing that she goin be a spoiled brat, you only been around her for two days and already letting her do whatever she wanna do" rylenn said before rolling her eyes .

"girl shut up" Jayden said mushing her head as he walked pass to get the sucker out his carpet .

he got it out and went down to the kitchen to throw it away and rylenn followed .

rylenn and Jayden got alittle closer without arguing from kari birthday to now, well they had small arguments but those weren't serious .

rylenn still thought about what Sam and jordi said ... that they think Jayden like rylenn .

rylenn thought about talking to him about it but she's scared that she's gonna look dumb .

"you goin follow me everywhere I go" Jayden said leaning against the counter .

"boy I can follow you" rylenn said walking closer to him until they body's was touching .

"get off me" Jayden said pushing her back .

"boy don't act like youn want me by you" rylenn said turning leaning on him so that her head was on his chest .

Jayden wrapped his arms around rylenn as she made a video on Instagram .

"can I post this on my story or yo hoes goin have a problem with it" rylenn said .

Jayden smacked his lips taking her phone posting the video then turned her around grabbing her neck kissing her .

he broke away showing her the phone and he was recording the whole time he posted the video giving rylenn her phone back .

"shit Ian goin have no more hoes" rylenn thought .

"don't delete shit either you steady talm bout some hoes like I give a fuck or if I even got them" Jayden said rubbing his waves .